What's new

Cyborg Buff Wish List

Kekoa

Noob
Let's be cheeky and make it a overhead. Also make low Roomba hit low. Make 113 MB string to launch for a combo. Or a MB ta. Or allow him to change sonic disrupter and store it and if it hits(SONIC BOOM!) it launches for a b3 or like enchantress mb hex. On Block it's plus 3. Or idk it's a lot of things that they can do I mean they did give him Strykers db4 as his new low lol but yeah buff cyborg. I'm still waiting for my nova blast cancel combos kappa.
@just_2swift These are all great suggestions! MB TA would be so fun... how would you want it to work? Would it track them? Or just send them out faster?

113MB or SD MB would be awesome too! Any new MB options would be great.

Also, what do you think about having a dd cancel input for SD, as opposed to the forward or back dash cancel?

All I really want is the nova blast cancel combos and I'd be happy lol.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
@just_2swift These are all great suggestions! MB TA would be so fun... how would you want it to work? Would it track them? Or just send them out faster?

113MB or SD MB would be awesome too! Any new MB options would be great.

Also, what do you think about having a dd cancel input for SD, as opposed to the forward or back dash cancel?

All I really want is the nova blast cancel combos and I'd be happy lol.
  • MB ta would put the red beam on them instead of his arm it's his red eye and it tracks there movement. Remember the laser predator how he can move his red marker around with his head? Like that but cyborg can still move I think that would be cool. This marker stays on them till the duration and they track recover faster faster start up etc.
  • Also make 23 launch in the corner

xMEECH

Dyslexic
The biggest and best single nerf they could give him would be to make DD3 hit overhead. It would make his zoning a bit better, making them walk back instead of crouch, and his setups in the corner would be super cheap. HTBs and grapple crossups etc. Other than that, increasing the hitbox of DD3 would help too, say you do DD3, and they jump over it, and you shoot an instant air fireball and hit them out of the air, DD3s hitbox is surprisingly small and doesn’t combo even when it looks like it should.

Adding a MB trait and MB DD3 are the next biggest buffs he could get, and has lots of possibilities. I’d be fine with MB DD3 being no different and just being an overhead (also maybe having a bigger hitbox), maybe doing a bit more damage and being unclashable too. If not, MB DD3 could be faster on startup, maybe even be active while flying through the air like mantas missiles. MB traits should be faster on recovery, do more damage, be unclashable and have more block stun. Maybe even make MB air drone an overhead and MB roomba a low.

Other than trait and DD3 he could use some buffs on his normals. F2 has pretty stubby range for its startup, I’d say either increase its range by adding a little big boot animation on his foot like they did for 23, or keep the animation/range the same and decrease its startup to 10 or 11 frames from 12.

B1 is extremely stubby and is easily low profiled. I think it could have a totally different animation to give it more range and to prevent it from being low profiled so easily, or keep the range/animation the same and decrease the startup to 9 or even 8 frames. It has less range and is more easily low profiled than his 9 frame S2.

Undo the block advantage nerf to 23. It used to be 0 on block, now it’s -1.

An extremely strong and very unlikely buff they could give him would be the ability to cancel his grapple into air specials or air normals on the way up. He’d be a monster in the corner and his pressure up close would benefit as well, but he doesn’t need this.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Give him csz f12 but instead of him slamming ice on the ground like csz have him smash a mother box and have it bust into matrix pixel stuff.

Or give him f13 from triborg.... Oh wait Supergirl has... Nvm smh lol

I think he needs a faster startup on his trait and maybe grapple be able to used as a wake up and reversal

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

Honestly just wish MB power fist wasn't interruptable. I get poked out of it everytime. Maybe also making his trait have a fast enough start up so I can get the drone out on a knockdown, regardless of distance.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Honestly just wish MB power fist wasn't interruptable. I get poked out of it everytime. Maybe also making his trait have a fast enough start up so I can get the drone out on a knockdown, regardless of distance.
When can't you get the drone out on knockdown? I haven't had any trouble with it.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Just up close, hence why I said regardless of distance. It'd be cool to be able to summon drone and stuff a wakeup but that probably won't happen lol.
What combo are you doing? I just want to know so i can try to come up with something different to help you out

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Unless you're putting the opponent in the corner, I'd opt for combos or sequences that don't leave you close to the opponent after a knockdown. With Trait, NB, and TA Cyborg is better at pressuring an opponents wakeup from afar.