What's new

Tech - Cyber Sub-Zero Cyber Sub-Zero Midscreen & Fullscreen Setups into Pseudo-Unblockable

SaJa

FH_FenriR
You need to press the punch from the neutral jump as fast as you can to get it easier, but yeah, in tournament with stress and stuff it doesn't look that viable.

Also, if the opponent techroll after f2 the bomb won't touch him unless I missed something. There is no pseudo unblockable to me. :/

Aseroth

Noob
You need to press the punch from the neutral jump as fast as you can to get it easier, but yeah, in tournament with stress and stuff it doesn't look that viable.

Also, if the opponent techroll after f2 the bomb won't touch him unless I missed something. There is no pseudo unblockable to me. :/
You can just throw the medium range bomb.. That will do it..

Aseroth

Noob
I just tested the b2, jik CDK, 4xxbf1, then f2..

I get the setup every single time.. The combo does seem very consistent.. Just make sure you dash forward as hes frozen then slight run to f2..
And delay 4xxbf1 just a little.. To get the perfect height

Last edited:

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
btw, a 1112 inthe corner on a juggled opponent still gets you a free bomb, just the timing is real tight and you'll have to block after deploying a bomb since u won't have time to follow up with anything else unless you've conditioned the opponent.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Do those f2 midscreen setups still work? I'm having trouble with it.
These for sure work. I like the b2 and b3 options a lot, something about the f2 off an airborne freeze. They're practical, easy and (ironically due to slower ice ball) consistent. Personally, I find running f2 is superior to f-dash f2.

- (Starter) xx ice ball, DS, jip, b3u4 xx FDK, NJP, run f2 ~ bomb - 23%
- B3u4 xx FDK, NJP, s4 xx ice ball, run f2 ~ bomb - 24%
- B2, ji3 xx CDK, s4 xx ice ball, run f2 ~ bomb - 23% - recommended
- (bomb hit) DS, NJP (short delay) run f2 ~ bomb - 17%