What's new

Tech - Cyber Sub-Zero Cyber Sub-Zero Midscreen & Fullscreen Setups into Pseudo-Unblockable

Updtaed!
Sorry Guys, here's the new Setups After Hotfix/Nerf:

Triborg Cyber Sub-Zero
Midscreen & Fullscreen Setups into Pseudo-Unblockable

by ThiagoKain \o/

PS: Yomi REO has Created the Pseudo-Unblockable Optimized Setup, I just create some midscreen and fullscreen confirms to lead to the corner, into the setup.

Notations: (PS4 / XOne)
1 - Square / X
2 - Triangle / Y
3 - X / A
4 - Circle / B
B - Back
F - Forward
D - Down
U - Up
BLC - Block
RN - Run
EX - Enhanced Move
SRF - Short Run Forward
NJP - Neutral Jump Punch
JI - Jump In
IBS - Ice Bomb Setup
IBC - Ice Bomb Combo

Inputs:
IBS - Throw the Closer Bomb With DB1 and Immediately do the B3D4 String
IBC - F4, 3, D3, F4, 3, D3, NJP, 1112

Combo #1 (00:12) - Fastest String, usually used to Punishment:
111, BF1, DD3, A Short Step Back and JI1, B3U4D4, NJP, JI3, D3 To Land, SRF, 21, Wait a Little Bit, 1112, IBS & IBC

Combo #2 (00:30) - Overhead Starter:
B1, BF1, DD3, JI1, B3U4D4, NJP, JI3, D3 To Land, SRF, 1112, IBS & IBC

Combo #3 (00:46) - Overhead into Grab and Meter Cancel
B1 2+4, BLC, DD3, B3U4D4, NJP, JI3, D3 To Land, SRF, 1112, IBS & IBC

Combo #4 (01:02) - Low Starter
B3U4D4, NJP, JI3, D3 To Land, 4, BF1, DD3, RN, 1112, IBS & IBC

Combo #5 (01:16) - Safest String Starter
114, BF1 EX, JI, D4 To Land Closer to your opponent, NJP, JI1, D3 To Land, SRF, 1112, IBS & IBC

Combo #6 (01:30) - Wide Range String Starter
F12, BF1, DD3, JI2, B3U4D4, 21, SRF, 1112, IBS & IBC

Combo #7 (01:45) - Wide Range String Starter v2
F12, BF1, DD3, JI1, B3U4D4, NJP, JI3, D3 To Land, SRF, 21, 1112, IBS & IBC

Combo #8 (02:01) - A Reguar Jump in Starter
J2, B3U4D4, NJP, J1, D3 To Land, D, BF1, DD3, SRF, 1112, IBS & IBC

Combo #9 (02:16) - Fullscreen Ex Projectile Confirm
BF1 EX, Empty Jump in, D3 To Land, J1, B3U4D4, NJP, JI3, D3 To Land, SRF, 1112, IBS & IBC

Combo #10 (02:32) - Fullscreen Regular Projectile Confirm
BF1, DD3, Empty Jump in, D4 To Land, B3U4D4, NJP, JI3, D3 To Land, SRF, 1112, IBS & IBC

Mixup #1 (02:47) - Wide Range String Starter Into Medium Bomb
F131, DD2, Empty Jump in, D4 To Land, B1, Wait to Freeze, Short Step Forward, NJP, JI3, D3 To Land, SRF, 21, 1112, IBS & IBC

Mixup #2 (03:03) - Wide Range String Starter Into Medium Bomb v2
F131, DD2, Empty Jump in, D4 To Hit Overhead, Dash Forward (FF), Short Step Forward, NJP, JI3, D3 To Land, SRF, 21, 1112, IBS & IBC

Mixup #3 (03:18) - Another Wide Range String Starter Into Medium Bomb
F43, DF2, Empty Jump in, D4 To Hit Overhead, Dash Forward (FF), Short Step Forward, NJP, JI3, D3 To Land, SRF, 21, 1112, IBS & IBC

Mixup #3 (03:33) - Another Wide Range String Starter Into Medium Bomb v2
F43, DB2, Empty Jump in, D4 To Hit Overhead, Dash Forward (FF), Short Step Forward, NJP, JI3, D3 To Land, SRF, 21, 1112, IBS & IBC

Last edited:

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
good lord this is beautiful

EDIT: If u could post inputs that would be great for ppl who aren't yet familiar with all of his combos

I'm asking for a friend, most definitely not me:DOGE

You sir are a gentlemen and a scholar.
If you're on X1, hit me up if you want to play some matches at some point!
I'm on PS4 :( But i definitely would love to play some matches with you if i had X1:D

I guess i'll get a X1 sometime in july, and if i get it, we will play

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
At least we have videos of this to remember after it gets put in Sheeva tier. Thanks TYM.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
People still can't block this setup?, I like your corner combo.

These are mostly all corner carry 1 setup btw, just some start mid-screen and corner carry.

Good stuff.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
At least we have videos of this to remember after it gets put in Sheeva tier. Thanks TYM.
He could end up like Cyber sub MK9; Underdeveloped and only at the end to ppl get to see his amazingness

Sorry guys for be absent, but i was really sick. I'll record on the weekends the adjustments after the hotfix and the new possibilities.

Aseroth

Noob
If i may ask.. The f2 after the Nj seems abit random to get the opponent to fall just below my legs.. Is there a trick to it? Cause the moment i see the opponent flying away.. I actually don't even know what went wrong lol.. HAAALLP :)

If i may ask.. The f2 after the Nj seems abit random to get the opponent to fall just below my legs.. Is there a trick to it? Cause the moment i see the opponent flying away.. I actually don't even know what went wrong lol.. HAAALLP :)
Hey Bro o/

Answering your question, there is a little trick, which is to be below your opponent when you do F2, like in the pic

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
f2 after njp doesn't seem consistent to me at all, no way you'd bet your tournament match on that to work.