What's new

Video/Tutorial Cyber Sub-Zero Combo video, New reset, High damages and more

This is not a new reset and was shown to UsedForGlue during production of my MK:Sacrifice combo video.

Glue, remember when i told you i had a way to increase the damage using the same exact reset? Does that not ring a bell to you?

Anyway, here's this "new" reset being posted over a year ago by me:

Damage scale reset discovered by: CHECK (during MK vs DC since this is my stun recovery find from all my Rage Exploit Combos).

Also, the NJP is not guaranteed because all you have to do is take the hits from 21 and it pushes you farther away where NJP won't reach.

The original reset remains the only reset (except near wall with reverse d2)

The reverse d2 near wall is also old, just never posted because its not the most damage.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Also, the NJP is not guaranteed because all you have to do is take the hits from 21 and it pushes you farther away where NJP won't reach.

The original reset remains the only reset (except near wall with reverse d2)

The reverse d2 near wall is also old, just never posted because its not the most damage.
The video posted above doesn't match with what he's posted. The new reset method is all about getting the freeze to happen after bomb hit. Your video just shows the reset using a meter on ex slide as opposed to refreezing. If there's something I'm missing forgive me but can you please clarify how its old.

And the uppercut setups are by far the most damaging meter less deep corner options that I've seen. If there is something better than a meter less 53% please share.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
This is not a new reset and was shown to UsedForGlue during production of my MK:Sacrifice combo video.

Glue, remember when i told you i had a way to increase the damage using the same exact reset? Does that not ring a bell to you?

Anyway, here's this "new" reset being posted over a year ago by me:

Damage scale reset discovered by: CHECK (during MK vs DC since this is my stun recovery find from all my Rage Exploit Combos).
Man, Nobody here is saying that I discovered the reset, if you read the description a little better you will realize that it is a variant, in fact is not even with U4, the variant is with 2, exposed by me and J360 at the same time. Everyone knows that the reset is very old with U4.

My version of the new method consists in the possibilities to freeze after the reset, or combine njp, and also and many things discovered by me, (no material about it on the web) besides the bomb include a individually reset, a kind of double reset of 8%.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Man, Nobody here is saying that I discovered the reset, if you read the description a little better you will realize that it is a variant, in fact is not even with U4, the variant is with 2, exposed by me and J360 at the same time. Everyone knows that the reset is very old with U4.

My version of the new method consists in the possibilities to freeze after the reset, or combine njp, and also and many things discovered by me, (no material about it on the web) besides the bomb include a individually reset, a kind of double reset of 8%.

Good follow up vid. CSZ just gained a whole new bomb game thanks to you

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Hey, am havin a problem with the short dash after the lunch that fallows with jnp into close dive kick - i've done it few times butam not sure of the imput of the short/micro dash.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Hey, am havin a problem with the short dash after the lunch that fallows with jnp into close dive kick - i've done it few times butam not sure of the imput of the short/micro dash.
with mid bomb is a precise calculation of dash, with close bomb the recovery is almost exact, I mean, when you recover of close bomb almost immediately execute 21,1 +2 (with no dash)

In summary, the base of this reset is the control of perfect dash (with mid bomb midscreen)

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Thanks Doc. I have another question - dose it work on standing opponents ? Like lets say i jump over a projectile ?