What's new

Video/Tutorial Cyber Sub-Zero Combo video, New reset, High damages and more

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Well this came a few days ago, I decided more investigate to Cybersubzero and discovered some interesting things, the video contains:

- Basic bnb
- High Damage combos
- New bnb in corner (uppercut setup)
- New Reset Method (2 ~ close bomb or mid bomb Reset + Freeze)

The new method consist in coordinate the explosion with the sword (contact at the same time), is a somewhat precise but not impossible, then the opponent's gravity remains intact, with the traditional reset this is not possible because NJP it sends to the ground. The advantages of this method are:

- Less gravity in combo after Reset
- NJP after the sword
- Freeze after Bomb reset
- Combine bombs in a combo while the opponent is in the air.
- Increased damage than traditional reset (Bomb not sum the damage after the sword as in the traditional reset, in new method is 8% clean)

The new method is possible in midscreen and corner, also with U4 in corner but it is easier and recommended with 2.

Enjoy:D

Soon I will make a tutorial.

J360 UsedForGlue REO STORMS GamerBlake90 Pig Of The Hut GuamoKun FOREVER KING

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
This was already known....but seeing the njp done so consistently and the uppercut corner combo done is always so schway.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
DoctrineDark the first half of the video I was pretty much like "this has been done" but when it got to those uppercut combos I was hella impressed. 50+ every time gives me new ideas . ITS hard to do stuff with CSz that hasn't been done and you just did. Great work man

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Well, the old bomb reset all know, but I've never seen frozen after bomb reset or NJP, I found time to search and found nothing about this but anyway in the tutorial I will explain better.
Another thing, I will emphasize in the point of Pig Of The Hut, with the little time that I was in the lab with cyber I felt a bit frustrated by all the limitations, especially big problems with input bug, teleport with poor properties (I try some things vs wakeup attakcs) not as cyrax. I can imagine how hard it must be used cyber of main, therefore hope that this video will be of some help.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Well, the old bomb reset all know, but I've never seen frozen after bomb reset or NJP, I found time to search and found nothing about this but anyway in the tutorial I will explain better..
This is actually ground breaking. I didn't realize it the first time around but wow a freeze after an ice bomb hits is unheard of. I will keep working with csz to see what else I come up with

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
The splat setup is always useful, instead of 112 do 34 into close bomb. Its the tightest corner setup he has