What's new

Current Tier List (Opinion)

djynn

hsu hao main
every time i see something like this i always know exactly where scorpions gonna be but it always manages to throw me for a loop

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Let's make this a global rule:
If your character beats another senseless, you are not allowed to put that character in a higher tier in your tier list.

I don't want to see Scorpion put lower than Jade.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Tournament viable means can be solo'd and doesn't lose to meta characters. A majority of characters in this game aren't tournament viable as a result.

First of all, that isn't true.

Secondly, one of your tiers literally says, "Tournament viable with a secondary."

What you just said contradicts your very list. It can't be both.

Third, competitive top players having secondaries for bad match ups is not exclusive to NRS games, and is not without precedent in competitive fighting games.

Not able to make any sense why cetrion is up there made me realise that there's actually no solid cetrion player on pc AFAIK.
If someone does, introduce me to this player, pls! lol

Zviko

Noob
Kollector being unviable is some grade-A foolishness
I know right. I mean how is a character with decent range, safe and hit confirmable strings, 36% punish with 1 bar and a mid cmnd grab not viable. And now when Sonic wins a major with him, everyone will suddenly realize all that. I'm 100% op and everyone who's got him low tier(which is pretty much everyone) hasn't spent a single second in a lab with him.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I know right. I mean how is a character with decent range, safe and hit confirmable strings, 36% punish with 1 bar and a mid cmnd grab not viable. And now when Sonic wins a major with him, everyone will suddenly realize all that. I'm 100% op and everyone who's got him low tier(which is pretty much everyone) hasn't spent a single second in a lab with him.
Not to mention he can play the game in a few different ways.. Keepaway/DOT, staggers and pressure with command grab, hit and run with the tele, or just patient midrange footsie/space control. He’s extremely adaptable and I can’t see the logic behind putting him bottom at all.

I always have my share of trouble fighting Kollector. His strings takes an eternity to finish and sometimes they look like they have gaps or you think he is done with a string and it's your turn. But nope, I keep getting hit. He has lows and overheads to top it off.

So yeah, I don't know why people think he is trash.