What's new

Current Tier List (Opinion)

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
I don't know about Scorpion, but that seems low. But I've never played him, so I literally have no opinion on it. I think this is a perfectly reasonable list. In fact, I think it's excellent.

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
Nice tier list .... slow claps
Do i agree with all of that no but your statement is self explanatory "My feelings on the game thus far "

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Top 5 is pretty good.

Raiden waaaayyyyy too high. Bottom tier. I dont see any potential aside from damage and some corner shit

Kung Lao should be mid IMO, though I stopped playing him before the Lotus buff so maybe I'm wrong. I still feel like Orbiting Hat is too costly

I'd swap Dvorah and Frost with Cassie and Kabal for sure

For a thread made seemingly with the foremost intention of down playing Scorpion, I find myself agreeing with the majority of your placements lol. Maybe put Cassie and maaaaaybe Erron Black in S tier? And who knows, if your this accurate with this much of the cast perhaps you really are on to something with Scorpion. Time will tell i guess. But for now I would keep him in A tier and certainly not the worst character in the game. But kudos on your list

Also I have no idea how the Raiden buffs affected him.

Blazeglory88

50/50 Savant - Lore>Gore
Unless PC is missing an update, please explain how Frost and D'vorah are S tier cause there's no way. I know who you are from your other posts and while I kind of agree with some of it, your clowning if you think Scorp isn't anything but above B on this list.
Also wtf you thinking putting Kitana and Raiden in S, what kind of shit were you taking when you made that decision?

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
According to this list, 23 out of 28 characters are tournament viable.

hmm, skarlet and scorpion are definitely above average like A tier and geras is S tier but not S+ anymore, he has some weakness once you know his 'pressure game'