What's new

Current State of MKX

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I hope Kano gets his hitbox whiffing fixed, so annoying that Command Grab will completely whiff when the opponent does certain attacks.

If they are planning more DLC, what are they waiting for to announce them?

At Injustice was the 5th DLC announced after all 4 kombat pack DLC characters were released? If yes there is still a possibility.

But probably the next patch is the final patch, then komplete edition and it's done.

I mean, hello, probably most of them are on vacation.

But I'd like a lot more content for this game rather than next mortal kombat.

Saviorself

Noob Saibot
To be 100% honest. MKX is getting so stale, after getting hit with a barrage of patches only to have them stop is disheartening. MKX definitely needs some more changes and soon before people leave in masses.

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
He might be underexplored. It just doesn't help that he's modeled after some Naruto-esque character and therefore only appeals to people who generally aren't good at fighting games.

(no offense)
I explored the ish out of Takeda (SR) from week 1.. and I rape with him.. Care for some no lube 1v1's? :D

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I explored the ish out of Takeda (SR) from week 1.. and I rape with him.. Care for some no lube 1v1's? :D
Region lock brah, I've got a major on Saturday anyway, I could do without online selling me bills.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
He might be underexplored. It just doesn't help that he's modeled after some Naruto-esque character and therefore only appeals to people who generally aren't good at fighting games.

(no offense)
this might be the most funny yet true remark I have read for quite some time! @st9rm :)

takeda does have some losing match-ups (e.g. Kung Lao, Kung Jin), but I do think that he goes at least 5-5 with the majority of the cast. none of his losing matchups is worse than 6-4 (then again Jax might be). it will hardly be possible to change his few losing matchups without making him broken in many other match-ups at the same time. thus I think he is pretty fine the way he is.

similar to ermac, takeda can always go for a high risk/high reward gameplan (mostly because of their high damageoutput). just like for ermac, this is a gameplan that more or less always works to some degree. I must add that I hate this aspect and dropped ermac because of it. to be fair, takedas risky moves aren't pure 50/50s, but mostly jump shenanigans once he makes the opponent move by zoning or pressure strings.

still takeda players and their flow-moves negate like 50% of the footsie game, which makes sense as these aspects don't play a role in naruto-mangas either... :p

coolwhip

Noob
TYM in a nutshell nowadays:

- I don't know man, I'm not feeling MKX. Can't put my finger on why, but I don't have the same drive I did in MK9.
- *Find some small glitch or inconsistency* Maaaaan NRS. lolz testers.
- lol DLC lol no patches
- *patch comes* NRS and their excessive patching lulz
- I don't know man, I'm not feeling this game.
- *Suggested buff/nerf for some characters*...*Patch comes* lol patching. lol NRS.
- Paulo plz.
- Tag @colt for something dumb (like this post)

Rise, rinse, repeat.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
TYM in a nutshell nowadays:

- I don't know man, I'm not feeling MKX. Can't put my finger on why, but I don't have the same drive I did in MK9.
- *Find some small glitch or inconsistency* Maaaaan NRS. lolz testers.
- lol DLC lol no patches
- *patch comes* NRS and their excessive patching lulz
- I don't know man, I'm not feeling this game.
- *Suggested buff/nerf for some characters*...*Patch comes* lol patching. lol NRS.
- Paulo plz.
- Tag @colt for something dumb (like this post)

Rise, rinse, repeat.
I think its only meant to be rinse and repeat :p but you right

st9rm

viennality.com
this might be the most funny yet true remark I have read for quite some time! @st9rm :)

takeda does have some losing match-ups (e.g. Kung Lao, Kung Jin), but I do think that he goes at least 5-5 with the majority of the cast. none of his losing matchups is worse than 6-4 (then again Jax might be). it will hardly be possible to change his few losing matchups without making him broken in many other match-ups at the same time. thus I think he is pretty fine the way he is.

similar to ermac, takeda can always go for a high risk/high reward gameplan (mostly because of their high damageoutput). just like for ermac, this is a gameplan that more or less always works to some degree. I must add that I hate this aspect and dropped ermac because of it. to be fair, takedas risky moves aren't pure 50/50s, but mostly jump shenanigans once he makes the opponent move by zoning or pressure strings.

still takeda players and their flow-moves negate like 50% of the footsie game, which makes sense as these aspects don't play a role in naruto-mangas either... :p