What's new

CURBOLICIOUS' Cage

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Because I just like getting the free jailed pressure+meter. If you start pressure before the crossover you don't jail on anything.

I noticed that and it's something I've never done with Cage. I definitely learned at least 2 things from watching you play.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
CURBOLICOUS is legit, best Cage in America hands down. The gauntlet you went through coming back from losers was amazing. I really can't think of many top players capable of that...that was just sick. So did PL storm out after the babality? Still can't get conformation on that lol

You took MAMALICOUS out to a nice meal after that with your winnings, right?! :)

edit: I really feel like the younger players are far more patient with online, I can't stand it 90% of the time due to lag. Clearly there's something to learn there though.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Just wait until a gay Dominican 16 year old shows up to a tourney. He's gonna' turn some heads.
I am dominican, and gay for only mr mileena, but am 19 :( .......................................................... FUCK!!! :D

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
It seems that now, Dominicans, Gays, and children aged 12-17 (Sonicfox and Curbo) seem to do well in majors at MK :)
Don't say dominican say hispanics because I'm half puerto rican and I did real well. And I'm not sure if Riu48 or J360 are dominican but they both are hispanic and are really good.