What's new

Cry Lobo - Lobo Mains

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
lobo will be my main.
to DIAN, some people don't have set "styles." i pick a character when a game's full roster is released and stick to it. i don't have to pick a character that favors my "style," my style adapts to make my character work at his or her best. it's not difficult.
Feel the same way Bra! That is spoken like a true man:16Bit

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
ok, you love the zooner style but you're actually good doing that?, we must learn to differentiate.
define if you play to win or just for fun, and believe me there is nothing more fun than winning, and for winning you need all the package.
Why cant you do both? Winning is great but if lobo is bottom tier just means i'll have to work harder for my wins what ur referring to is called "tier whoring" using whoevers the best in the game regardless on weather or not you like them and i personally like the challenge i could go online and deathstroke everything in sight and win non stop but i dont like deathstroke so i dont play him tier means nothing to me i got lucky with batman who is my favorite right now but i also play joker who is bottom tier but lobo will be my main and ill win as much as i can with him

lobo will be my main.
to DIAN, some people don't have set "styles." i pick a character when a game's full roster is released and stick to it. i don't have to pick a character that favors my "style," my style adapts to make my character work at his or her best. it's not difficult.
good for you.

MAIN.- your best character, in effective way to win.

FAVORITE.- character who likes you most.

yes, it's not difficult.
Why cant you do both? Winning is great but if lobo is bottom tier just means i'll have to work harder for my wins what ur referring to is called "tier whoring" using whoevers the best in the game regardless on weather or not you like them and i personally like the challenge i could go online and deathstroke everything in sight and win non stop but i dont like deathstroke so i dont play him tier means nothing to me i got lucky with batman who is my favorite right now but i also play joker who is bottom tier but lobo will be my main and ill win as much as i can with him
No one talks about "Top-tier" or "bottom-tier", don´t even touch that theme with me.

you can be good with a bottom tier character and will be your main, not the character more cool to you.

good for you.

MAIN.- your best character, in effective way to win.

FAVORITE.- character who likes you most.

yes, it's not difficult.

No one talks about "Top-tier" or "bottom-tier", don´t even touch that theme with me.

you can be good with a bottom tier character and will be your main, not the character more cool to you.
You are really complicating the meaning of the word for no reason trying to sound like you know more than everyone else. You are literally the first person I have ever heard use it for that meaning, online or otherwise. Across different genres even, it has and always will mean the characters you play the most, the character you mainly play, hence your main.

You are really complicating the meaning of the word for no reason trying to sound like you know more than everyone else. You are literally the first person I have ever heard use it for that meaning, online or otherwise. Across different genres even, it has and always will mean the characters you play the most, the character you mainly play, hence your main.
OMG, it´s pointless to try to explain this to you.
whatever you say bro.

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
Why must we fight, we must join together and prepare for the 7th! We're gonna learn the hell outta Lobo on Tuesday!

RebelzPlague

I like to think I'm good.
I can't wait for him to drop, I also figure I'm going to pickup Aquaticman, so I can play the 2 dolphin lovers in the game.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
Lobo comes out tomarrow and i haven't updated anything
I need to rant
First post will not be updated in this thread or any others I have made you can thank Tim static
I tried to help the community look right and you delete all my fucking threads without notice or anything
Real nice dude. Organize your own forums and keep them up to date... Oh wait you don't keep the threads updated and let them pile on into pages of junk. C if u can do what I did for the forums dumb mod. Peace TYM.