What's new

Cry Lobo - Lobo Mains

snort

Noob
How can people say they'll main him when they havnt even played him? He could be a crap character. You people are funny.

even after to watching the video, if you dont play with him from EFECTIVE way, can´t be your MAIN, the term "MAIN" is for your most effective character in relation win/lose, no matter if you like him or not.

even after to watching the video, if you dont play with him from EFECTIVE way, can´t be your MAIN, the term "MAIN" is for your most effective character in relation win/lose, no matter if you like him or not.
That is probably the most misinformed comment I have ever read, you have no idea what you are talking about.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
That is probably the most misinformed comment I have ever read, you have no idea what you are talking about.
I know. I always view your mains as the ones you play the most. Hence they are your mains. I always viewed the ones you do the best with as... idk maybe your best characters. :16Bit

Suffokate

Worship Only What You Bleed
Lobo is one of my favorite DC characters so I'll give him a try. He certainly looks pretty kick ass

I've played fighting games for 20 years and always i know how my favorite character is and how is my main character, you are the only disinformed here.
I know. I always view your mains as the ones you play the most. Hence they are your mains. I always viewed the ones you do the best with as... idk maybe your best characters. :16Bit
Not always your favorite character happens to be the most effective for you, that depends on your game style, your skill, execution and other things.

You can be very good with a character you do not like, simply because it best suits your style of play, that would be your MAIN, which you would use in a tournament if you pretends to win.

Sure, if it turns out your favorite character by its context also fits well with your play style and find it effective, then congratulations your favorite character is also your main to!

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I've played fighting games for 20 years and always i know how my favorite character is and how is my main character, you are the only disinformed here.

Not always your favorite character happens to be the most effective for you, that depends on your game style, your skill, execution and other things.

You can be very good with a character you do not like, simply because it best suits your style of play, that would be your MAIN, which you would use in a tournament if you pretends to win.

Sure, if it turns out your favorite character by its context also fits well with your play style and find it effective, then congratulations your favorite character is also your main to!
It always turns out that way for me. So I guess it is hard to tell the difference. :):16Bit

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
Your main is simply the one you want to play with in mk9 jeremiah mained sheeva even though his w/l record was prob better with many other people but he choose to main sheeva same for me and lobo regardless of his overall tier placement i will still play him the most win lose it doesnt matter i like his style

It always turns out that way for me. So I guess it is hard to tell the difference. :):16Bit
maybe you make to your character fits in your style, in which case you adapt to your character not vice versa, if that goes well with you then congratulations again.
if your style is zooner for example, and your favorite character dosen´t have good zooner tools ¿how do you do?... ¿change your style? or ¿try with another character?.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
maybe you make to your character fits in your style, in which case you adapt to your character not vice versa, if that goes well with you then congratulations again.
if your style is zooner for example, and your favorite character dosen´t have good zooner tools ¿how do you do?... ¿change your style? or ¿try with another character?.
I love zoning. Yet I main Bane. I just think it is about not being able to play a character I don't like. At first I didn't like how Aquaman played, but since I like Aquaman. I just got used to it. Now I love how Aquaman plays. Misperception is the best!:16Bit

I love zoning. Yet I main Bane. I just think it is about not being able to play a character I don't like. At first I didn't like how Aquaman played, but since I like Aquaman. I just got used to it. Now I love how Aquaman plays. Misperception is the best!:16Bit
ok, you love the zooner style but you're actually good doing that?, we must learn to differentiate.
define if you play to win or just for fun, and believe me there is nothing more fun than winning, and for winning you need all the package.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
ok, you love the zooner style but you're actually good doing that?, we must learn to differentiate.
define if you play to win or just for fun, and believe me there is nothing more fun than winning, and for winning you need all the package.
Oh I just play for fun. I am a casual!:16Bit

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
lobo will be my main.
to DIAN, some people don't have set "styles." i pick a character when a game's full roster is released and stick to it. i don't have to pick a character that favors my "style," my style adapts to make my character work at his or her best. it's not difficult.