What's new

Strategy Crossover defense

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I find cages uppercut is good against crossovers, even jumpkicks, otherwise I just dash out and b3 ( which I can do on reaction if I am looking for the crossover, if that makes any sense) but ex nutpunch is good when you get caught off guard.
It usually whiffs for me. Making me a very salty man

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
That is really wierd. I can't really explain it because it is really natural to me but next timeI get a chance I will look at it because once you get it down it is really consistent
bro youre talkin to the person who ex nutpunches everything. Timing isn't weird its these damn hit boxes. I'll see them cross me up and I'll either 1. Uppercut the wrong way, or they will just ride long the uppercut. Not to mention some characters crossover game is so damn strong that theres no point to even trying uppercut.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
bro youre talkin to the person who ex nutpunches everything. Timing isn't weird its these damn hit boxes. I'll see them cross me up and I'll either 1. Uppercut the wrong way, or they will just ride long the uppercut. Not to mention some characters crossover game is so damn strong that theres no point to even trying uppercut.
I guess I just kno the spacing then because itis very consistent for me

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
CURBOLICOUS is right

AA cross over D1s usually work not because of the player who does the d1 but more about the player jumping over didnt jump over at the correct distance or didnt use jk correctly