What's new

Tech Cross-up/Non Cross-up mix-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a million for testing this stuff out, guys. I'll be sure to update the OP with the updated version of this setup once the patch hits PS3s, unless one of you guys are willing to record the new ways to set this up.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
The damage potential for this setup is going to be awesome. I was already hitting 100% pre-patch... looking forward to what I can do now.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Oddly enough, I was testing out the Crossup setup in Training mode VS GL, off of a standing 2,1, bf3 I got the crossup setup from earlier, The faster frames on it might've glitched it out vs a lot of characters. I've only tested 2,1,bf3 on GL though.

jaym7018

Noob
The damage potential for this setup is going to be awesome. I was already hitting 100% pre-patch... looking forward to what I can do now.
So you rather do a 15% combo and the possibility at another combo than get a guaranteed 40%+ damage combo. Thats not worth it.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
So you rather do a 15% combo and the possibility at another combo than get a guaranteed 40%+ damage combo. Thats not worth it.
You don't even know what the possibilities are yet. The patch has been out for a day. I'm just being optimistic about the idea the we may find other ways to set this up.

jaym7018

Noob
You don't even know what the possibilities are yet. The patch has been out for a day. I'm just being optimistic about the idea the we may find other ways to set this up.
What possibilities? Im talking about f3 into charge for the set up. Thats 15% damage into a set up.
You are passing up on 30% guaranteed damage thats a god aweful trade off. If a set up is found that doesnt require you give up 30% then we can have a discussion. Im specifically talking about f3 into charge.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
What possibilities? Im talking about f3 into charge for the set up. Thats 15% damage into a set up.
You are passing up on 30% guaranteed damage thats a god aweful trade off. If a set up is found that doesnt require you give up 30% then we can have a discussion. Im specifically talking about f3 into charge.
There's probably more options than just f3, is what i meant to say. We probably just haven't found them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.