What's new

Cross Assault - Perfect Legend, Chris G, Justin Wong and Kazi Submissions

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The Street Fighter X Tekken "Cross Assault" submissions keep rolling in and we would like to respectfully help these guys as much as possible by pushing their submissions as much as TYM has the power to. Here are four more Cross Assault submissions by these fighting game community players & contributors, Perfect Legend, LB NYChris G, Justin Wong and Kazi. Please help us push their videos!
LIKE & COMMENT, PLEASE!:)

Attachments

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I like how ChrisG is humble as fuck.SOOOOO much respect.And he considers himself "casual" LMFAO.

Also he puts in MK.JWong didn't.FUCK JWong.

Also style points for having that 1 scene where someone does Chris' hair while he plays lol.

As for PL.Original defo.Drama/hype starter is a plus.And that dude intentionally falling out that chair has balls.Didn't even hurt him.

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
JW is a cool player but fuck him, he think's MK is trash and yet play's ridiculous bullshit like UMVC3. Team Tekken all the way... Also have to agree with PL, no way in hell the Shoto's are fucking with with the Mishima Family...

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Wait so the tournament for Cross Assault is going to be at Final Round? Or did I misunderstand what PL was saying?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
What video did Mike Ross called out Perfect legend?
It was one of the crosscounter's I think, he just said he would be the first one to leave/lose.

Also, a lot of people are "calling out" Mike Ross in their videos. It's pretty funny actually.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I guess the 'Wong Factor' is getting blown up by Daigo...lulz

Seriously, why try to play off arguably the biggest defeat in the history of FGs in your favor? Dumb.

Shrug, hypest moment ever in fighting games and he was part of it? might as well put it in.

PL's video was entertaining, but half of an application video talking about ross? not sure that will get him in.