What's new

Match Footage Critique my gameplay

How good of a Catwoman Am I so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Great playing. Your unclashable knock down game was really impressive, definitely going to incoperate that into my CW. You really suffered when you didn't use jump back whip enough on some of his dash ins. Also after his f2 breath string, you can ji2 to punish his back dash. So really those two goofed ya a little, great playing though.
Thanks bro but I really gotta make a read that he is gonna backdash after f2 breath or else I might get punish if I do ji2 and he doesnt backdash.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Can you guys share Catwoman's corner gimmicks or setups with me please.

@Ra Helios I watched the set between you and Pig recently and U did a corner carry combo and ended with straight whip and then did mb catdash.. Did it cross-up or did the armour beat his wake-up?

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Can you guys share Catwoman's corner gimmicks or setups with me please.

@Ra Helios I watched the set between you and Pig recently and U did a corner carry combo and ended with straight whip and then did mb catdash.. Did it cross-up or did the armour beat his wake-up?
Its a Cross up

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Jaiyson, once I get my new internet installed and you see me on, invite me and I'll show you everything I know. There's so much to talk about. I should be back online this thurs or fri. If you really want me to send it to you in a message a can tho...