What's new

Critique my Doomsday

E

Eldriken

We do need to play again soon, although I hate playing online doomsday, I would suffer through it because... well, I like you bro!!
Agreed. I'm pretty sure you have leveled up a ton since we last played. With how well you have been doing at The Break, I will probably have my work cut out for me.

E

Eldriken

I like your Doomsday, maybe some more sweeps mixed in perhaps? You seem good at timing your oki to stuff wake ups, reversing wake ups etc with a large portion of different characters and you adapt fairly well in sets. I'd need to play you a lot more to give more substantive feedback though.
I sweep a lot against other characters, but I just figured it was probably ineffective against Hawkgirl.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I sweep a lot against other characters, but I just figured it was probably ineffective against Hawkgirl.
I don't know to be honest, I can't get Hawkgirls to play me in the match up or the reverse really so I dunno other than from playing it myself lol.

Like down 1, sweep instead of down 1 ES I mean, you don't have to do it on knockdown to stuff a wake up per se.

ryublaze

Noob
@Eldriken i'd like to play u again in 2 weeks (which is when i go back to online). Doomsday's a match i struggle with and it'd be nice to see how much both of us have leveled up since the last time we played. we can play the DD mirror too if u want :cool:

E

Eldriken

@Eldriken i'd like to play u again in 2 weeks (which is when i go back to online). Doomsday's a match i struggle with and it'd be nice to see how much both of us have leveled up since the last time we played. we can play the DD mirror too if u want :cool:
Let's do it. Just let me know when.

E

Eldriken

Just add me on PSN and i'll message u whenever I'm on. you better be ready tho cuz I've been getting dat DBZ hyperbolic time chamber training (see custom title) :DOGE
Is your PSN handle the same as here?

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Unfortunately I've only played you in a ft5, and I did well. You have a good DD from what I saw, as good as Saltface. It's been a while since we've played, we should change that. I'll be on next week.