What's new

Cringy MK videos

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Fell free to post all the cringy ones here, I'mma start with this:
I can totally stand casuals with games like this, not everyone is going to be high level and not everyone will understand the game to the level other people do.

What I CAN'T stand, is casuals that pretend like they're not completely dreadful and literally insult anybody that's beating them for whatever reason they make up to make themselves feel better.

This lady is everything I hate with casual players that think they're better than they are.

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
i was thinking that ketchup move was cringy and then i started playing sorcerer and realized how hard it is to pull off that brutality. its one of the hardest in the game. so i give him a pass.

I could post videos but I won't bother. I play a few different fighters online (Tekken, SCV, USF4, and KI) and it seems like the MKX online community are for the most part some sore-losing, instant gratification, disrespectful, BITCHES. They lose, they disrespect and curse you. They win, they disrespect and curse you. Imagine playing a game against people where you always win. How boring would that be? Competition is about competing against those at your level and better than you. Who the fuck wants to play against easy opponents all the time? I come across opponents online who have ridiculous records, but my chance of beating them is 100%. Of course they decline the match because they're only concern is building win numbers and not improving at the actual game. The chick in the video is annoying as hell. I wish she would of lost. She probably would of broke her stick.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I am tired and I have done something I will probably forget, I posted a comment on the OP's YouTube video telling the person how to get better and how humility is a key component of getting better etc. Etc. Even though it will fall on deaf ears and will likely just get ignored or made fun of

Vaiist

Noob
I can totally stand casuals with games like this, not everyone is going to be high level and not everyone will understand the game to the level other people do.

What I CAN'T stand, is casuals that pretend like they're not completely dreadful and literally insult anybody that's beating them for whatever reason they make up to make themselves feel better.

This lady is everything I hate with casual players that think they're better than they are.
But Ketchup, you're forgetting the part where she is in possession of a vagina. No matter what she does her channel will get tons of views, so by the transitive property she's great at every game she plays. Hasn't this been explained to you?