What's new

Cringy MK videos

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I cringed instantly, the second I saw a girl streamer.
Girl streamers are 99% fake as fuck man, I get why the real ones avoid it these people have given them such a bad rep it's almost not worth it, almost, it's sad.

Ugggh "Clutch as fuck" NOPE
"Online" NOPE you don't get to say anything about online if you're doing shit that's not even offline worthy.

Last edited:

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
But Ketchup, you're forgetting the part where she is in possession of a vagina. No matter what she does her channel will get tons of views, so by the transitive property she's great at every game she plays. Hasn't this been explained to you?
It's that V-tech.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
i mean if someone deciedes to watch someone play at least choose a pro. Damn who would watch a scrub breaking its fingers on a game acting like a pro XD
Poor scrubs :(

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
this should be renamed SALT WARS

omg that chick is bad, and the definition of what i hate in casual players. openly admits they are bad, can't even combo, forget fundamentals, then rages about other player not playing at a higher level.

and PDP is funny as shit, cringy yet still entertaining somehow.

same as before but lol

E

Eldriken

Those ESL "smack-talking" segments were fucking god awful. Some of them weren't that bad (like Madzin's for instance), but the majority of them were awful. If they're gonna have players do that, approach it a different way. That shit seems so staged and/or forced.

I think that saying the pop off was bad form takes kudos away from Forever King Jr. He is a legit player. Dragon is a Legit player, sonic is a Legit player... and they are all kids. Saying they need to be protected in some way is basically saying that they are not legit. They they are not there in any real sense and are just being humored. I kinda think THAT is disrespectful.