What's new

Creepy Pokemon

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
This song is like a horrific, fatal car accident. You really don't want to see it, but you're transfixed.

I keep coming back :confused:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Yeeeeeah, that was god awful.

And that's a version that didn't make it in you said? I never really liked the version that did make it in. lol ... Kinda made me happy when my gameboy color's speaker messed up. Just left the sound off. haha

We need a good pokemon thread now. Like the most badass mon's ... or the lamest mons.

Speaking of... just made an all water team on pokemon showdown. Got raped. lmao

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
*title is "Respect is Proper"*

*sig is some gangsta-thug going "fuck you" over and over again*
My sig is directed at certain people, not everyone. Ok honeybunz?

And how is he a gansta-thug? lol It's a black guy with a hat. I guess you're saying all black people are gansta-thugs now?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Yeeeeeah, that was god awful.

And that's a version that didn't make it in you said? I never really liked the version that did make it in. lol ... Kinda made me happy when my gameboy color's speaker messed up. Just left the sound off. haha

We need a good pokemon thread now. Like the most badass mon's ... or the lamest mons.

Speaking of... just made an all water team on pokemon showdown. Got raped. lmao
dude we need to play

ill monotype you if you want

im qwark on showdown

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
LBSH the only really unsettling part of the tune is the initial 0:00 to 0:20. After that it feels like a normal pokemon tune...

In the last generation games BW2, there was a haunted mansion that had a little girl appearing out of nowhere and random furniture moving all around you. This tune would of been perfect for it.