What's new

Creepy Pokemon

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Everyone is different, I guess? Personally, I don't see anything wrong with the song. The song does seem depressing, but Lavender Town is cemetery.

I usually kept the GameBoy's sound down until I played the Gym Leader anyway.
Don't lie, you were afraid.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Yellow/Pikachu version was the last I played. Is that bad?

I wanted to try FireRed or LeafGreen but the whole process of learning the new attacks and Pokémon turned me off.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
One the scariest stories was when I had someone pokemon cards when I was in elementary, and we weren't suppose to bring them to school but we did anyways. I was showing some friends my holo Blastoise that I had just got, and the vice principal saw it, took it from me, and ripped it up in my face. ;___;

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
One the scariest stories was when I had someone pokemon cards when I was in elementary, and we weren't suppose to bring them to school but we did anyways. I was showing some friends my holo Blastoise that I had just got, and the vice principal saw it, took it from me, and ripped it up in my face. ;___;
that's utterly bogus.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Yellow/Pikachu version was the last I played. Is that bad?

I wanted to try FireRed or LeafGreen but the whole process of learning the new attacks and Pokémon turned me off.
That's very bad... very bad.

You know nothing about the epic and probably hardest fight in gaming history next to Sephiroth from FF7, vs Red. :(

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
OH EM GEE! The song just scared the bejezus out of me! I couldn't listen to the whole thing...it took a lot just to get past the screech at the beginning!

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
Hypno's Lullaby
Come little children, come with me
Safe and happy you will be
Away from your homes, now let us run
With Hypno, you'll have so much fun

Oh, little children, please don't cry
Hypno wouldn't hurt a fly
Be free, be free be free to play
Come down in my cave with me to stay

Oh, little children, please don't squirm
Those ropes, I know, will hold you firm
Hypno tells you this is true
But sadly, Hypno lied to you

Oh, little children, you mustn't leave
Your families for you will grieve
Their minds will unravel at the seams
Allowing me to haunt their dreams

But surely, all of you must know
That it is time for you to go
Oh, little children, you weren't clever
Now you shall stay with me forever

In case you guys didnt know Hypno's pokedex entry states that hypno hypnotizes children and take them into the woods never to be seen again

Solo

Shadow Priest
Did you know in Gen 2(Where you could breed Pokemon) they put the Daycare on Route 34.. :(

That Lavender Town song isn't as creepy as it is unnerving for some reason. I might be the frequency it's at or something. As soon as it started my I got dizzy and my heart started racing. #dafuq

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Yeah. What that guy said. Also, you should see some of the theories surrounding this. Crazy.