What's new

Creating Move-Lists for MK10 Characters

NKZero

Noob
Hey guys I thought this would be fun. Basically whatever characters you anticipate and/or hope will be present in MK10 will be given a move list that is created by you. Let's see what kind of ideas you can come up with. We only want to talk about specials, EX specials and maybe the X-ray if you see fit. Also fatalities why the hell not!

I don't have much time at the moment to give you an example but I'm sure you can figure it out for yourselves. When you list the move name, state its properties (safety and hit levels etc.). Let's not include any of the characters that are currently in MK9.

Let's test our imaginations!

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Here's an old move-set I made for Reiko:

Reiko
Costume:

Some Costume Tweaks: Spiked shoulder pads, maybe an emblem for Outworld on his chest, perhaps a beard.
Alternate Color: Exchange brown for purple.

BnB Combos: Too lazy to write these up, but I will mention that he'd pull out his spike club at the end of certain combos.

Special Moves:

Ninja Stars: Reiko throws out a large swarm of shurikens. This projectile comes out really quickly, has a pretty large hitbox, and travels quite quickly across the screen. The trade-off is that Reiko has more cooldown time than usual than other characters.

Ex. Ninja Stars: The move name will sound contradictory, but it's mostly for consistency. Reiko throws his spike club rather than the ninja stars here. It's like Shao Kahn's hammer throws, except it's faster and knocks people away rather than dizzying them.

Shadow Stalk: This is Reiko's teleport from MK4, there are two versions one is Down->Up and the other is Down->Down->Up. The Down-Up version functions like Raiden's more or less, except that Reiko moves down through the ground as if he's glitching the game's collision. The other version has him teleporting away from the opponent at max distance on the same side that Reiko was on.

Ex. Shadow Stalk: Functions like the Down-Up teleport, except now it functions like Noob's Shadow Slam. The difference is that Reiko goes for a tombstone piledriver rather than a german suplex and the move is unblockable.

Flip Kick: Reiko does that weird looking kick special from MK4 where he does a vertical backflipping roundhouse while never moving his opposite leg. This has a big hitbox and comes out really quickly, it's mostly useable for starting juggle combos and as an anti-air.

Ex. Flip Kick: The attack is similar to before, except it now has super armor like Rain's Ex. Roundhouse and launches the opponent farther into the air.

Shoulder Rush: This attack is borrowed directly from Shao Kahn with some nerfs and minor aethestic changes. The differences are that Reiko doesn't have super armor during the move and it take a bit to actually start up. The aura also changes from green to purple.

Ex. Shoulder Rush: Reiko now uses the same attack that Shao Kahn uses, complete with super armor and instant startup.

Aerial Shoulder Rush: Once again, same as Shao Kahns but with nerfs. No super armor and you can't infinite people to death in corners with it. Purple aura, etc.

Ex. Aerial Shoulder Rush: Same move as Shao Kahns, except this time it covers more distance and the infinite doesn't exist though juggle combos are there.

X-Ray:

Chiropractor: Reiko does a bit of kung fu posing as he glows purple waiting for the opponent to physically attack him. If someone tries to hit him, he'll grab their fist as they attempt to punch him and uppercut their elbow so that it dislocates. In the second stage Reiko grabs them by the shoulders and spins them so hard that their spine doesn't keep up and gets twisted up. At the third stage, Reiko simply kicks them in the face as they're done spinning from stage two's attack.

Fatalities:

Sparta Kick(Sweep Distance): Reiko yells "This is OUTWORLD!", then suddenly kicks the opponent so hard in the torso that it flies off the waist without the head or arms.

Ninja Assassinator(Mid-Distance): Reiko taunts to the camera with a shuriken in hands and in a flash launches hundreds upon hundreds of shurikens at the opponent for about five seconds until they become a human pin cushion as they fall over.

*Insert Stage Fatality*

*Insert Babality*
I made a few last minute changes, like making ex. teleport blockable and getting rid of the jumping shoulder attack since it seemed reduntant having that and the flip kick. I more or less copied directly from MK4 quite a bit, I really liked that version of Reiko.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
It's old(Like June 2011 old), lul what else can I say? <_<

It was either post it with some slash outs or start from scratch.

NKZero

Noob
:(

I actually had an idea for Noob Saibot's normal moveset. YOU'RE KILLING MY CREATIVITY
Sir if you read my thing carefully then you'd realise that I do not want characters already in MK9 to be mentioned :p. In any case.....go on and give me the complete Noob Saibot (with normals if you wish :) ).

Reneketon

Buyback, cos I'm mad
Sir if you read my thing carefully then you'd realise that I do not want characters already in MK9 to be mentioned :p. In any case.....go on and give me the complete Noob Saibot (with normals if you wish :) ).
Which adds yet another damper to my creative genius. WHY??!!!!

My move list is more like a general concept, I haven't thought deep about it to make sure it's actually competitively viable. I've always felt that noob was really lacking in his normal moveset, and he relies to much on specials for zoning. They could give him a moveset that ties with his whole "clone" duplicates idea. EG: he has normals that has a clone dash out of him, attack far in an area in front of him before returning, kinda of like Dhalism's limbs but not as extreme with the range since he has clones to deal with that. He has a move that involves his shadow clones but I don't think they explored that possibility as far as they could. He could also have some moves that move his "real" hurtbox back, while have a duplicate clone attack in the position he was just in. Kinda like a pseudo parry, or like a boxing character's duck/weave. I don't know, I'm just spitballin. They could also do a crapton of "fakes" or whiff animations that his shadow clone would do to confuse the hell out of whoever you're playing while having a real attack come out low or high in opposite to the bluff attack, but as i recall that's not his "style" in MK9.

NKZero

Noob
FUJIN

Specials:
Dive Kick-shares the exact same properties as Kung Lao's dive kick from MK9.
EX Dive Kick-shares the exact same properties as Kung Lao's EX dive kick from MK9.
Wind Away/Wind Towards-shares the exact same properties as Smoke's smoke away/smoke towards from MK9.
EX Wind Away/Wind Towards-shares the exact same properties as Smoke's EX smoke away/smoke towards from MK9.
Tornado Toss-Fujin throws a slow-ish tornado that hits high and can be blocked. It does no chip damage but it occupies the screen and allows Fujin to advance and pressure. On hit it spins the opponent and brings him to Fujin allowing for a free combo.
EX Tornado Toss-Fujin throws the same speed tornado except now he is throwing two out. The second one comes from the other side. Kind of operates in the same way as Raiden's EX projectile works (cannot remember the name).
Windy Slam-shares the exact same properties as Ermac's telekinetic slam from MK9.
EX Windy Slam-does more damage than the standard Windy Slam and also has armour. Other than that it shares the exact same properties as Ermac's EX telekinetic slam from MK9.
Gusty Parry-shares the exact same properties as Liu Kang's parry except when the opponent is in crumple state, Fujin can follow up with a combo.
EX Gusty Parry-is much more punishable than the standard Gusty Parry. It will allow for less combo opportunities than the standard version but it will parry even low pokes and low attacks.

X-Ray:
Cyclone Crusher-Fujin throws a powerful un-blockable tornado like projectile that cannot be combo'd off and can be jumped. It has the same speed as Sektor's straight missile. It does 33% damage. The tornado will spin the opponent back to Fujin, where he will first deliver a skull crushing chop before doing a 3 hit combo similar to Shang's F434 string.

Fatalities:
(someone feel free to fill this in if they have cool ideas. I'm stuck atm :S)

Spirit Guide

Friend Gang
Nitara's x-ray would be her biting the neck of the opponent vampire style and then drop kicking them to the ground after. 3 hits, scales well like Ermac's.

NKZero

Noob
I want to revive this thread now that there has been a lot more talk about characters in MK10 as of late. m2dave I know you are a big Dairou fan so assuming he's in the game what kind of specials d'you want him to have. State their properties in detail both standard and EX versions. You can also create specials if you wish and you need an x-ray move too. Krayzie perhaps you could do likewise with Sareena?

Subby Z

Noob
I'll post a few why not.

MAVADO

1. Lunge kick (using his grapples Mavado lunges forward with both feet to kick the opponent backward)
[Enhanced] (same just more damage)

2. Switch up (using his grapples Mavado lunges backwards at the screen and turns up on the other side of the screen) note: this is essentially a teleport
[Enhanced] (using the grapples he lunges backwards once, and then backwards again) note: similar to Raiden's teleport.

3. Hook Sword throw( simply throws his hook swords at the opponent) Projectile
[Enhanced] Throws one high hooksword and one low hooksword .

4. Anger Management (enhances damage output)
[no enhanced]

5. Lunge up ( Mavado lunges upward off of the screen and then down onto his opponent. note: Think Smoke when he catches you with the Shake.

TANYA

1. Black Magic (Fast black energy ball)
[Enhanced] (same but with more damage)

2. Human Cannon Drill (drills under her opponent to trip them forward onto the ground)
[Enhanced] drills under the opponent to trip the forward then cartweels back onto their body. note: it would be a one-two hit scenario like Sub-Zero's enhanced slide

3. Voodoo (makes the opponent hit themselves)[it would be like a barrage similar to Kenshi's)

4. Neck Snap (lunges onto her opponents neck and snaps right to left then jumps off) note: Here I'm thinking along the line of Mileena's neckbite
[Enhanced] (lunges onto her opponents neck and snaps it right to left then kicks the opponent to the ground.)

KAI

Propeller: (Kai does a handstand and works his feet in a propeller motion) note: could work as anti air similar to Baraka's slice and dice
[Enhanced] (lasts longer)

Triple Kick: ( One low kick, One mid kick, One high kick(the last high kick knocks the opponent back))

Meditation: Allows Kai to hover in the air

Meditation attack 1: (Kai can launch a downward fireball if the opponent gets brave and comes inward)
[enhanced]: Kai launches a barrage of fireballs downward at the opponent

Meditation attack 2: (Kai performs a dive kick)
[Enhanced] more damage

Propeller kicks ( Kai launches forward in handstand position to release a flurry of propeller kicks)
[Enhanced] more damage is dealt

Firethrow kick ( Kai performs a throw kick that releases a firey energy from his foot at his opponent) note: this is kai's projectile

NKZero

Noob
I'll post a few why not.

MAVADO

1. Lunge kick (using his grapples Mavado lunges forward with both feet to kick the opponent backward)
[Enhanced] (same just more damage)

2. Switch up (using his grapples Mavado lunges backwards at the screen and turns up on the other side of the screen) note: this is essentially a teleport
[Enhanced] (using the grapples he lunges backwards once, and then backwards again) note: similar to Raiden's teleport.

3. Hook Sword throw( simply throws his hook swords at the opponent) Projectile
[Enhanced] Throws one high hooksword and one low hooksword .

4. Anger Management (enhances damage output)
[no enhanced]

5. Lunge up ( Mavado lunges upward off of the screen and then down onto his opponent. note: Think Smoke when he catches you with the Shake.

TANYA

1. Black Magic (Fast black energy ball)
[Enhanced] (same but with more damage)

2. Human Cannon Drill (drills under her opponent to trip them forward onto the ground)
[Enhanced] drills under the opponent to trip the forward then cartweels back onto their body. note: it would be a one-two hit scenario like Sub-Zero's enhanced slide

3. Voodoo (makes the opponent hit themselves)[it would be like a barrage similar to Kenshi's)

4. Neck Snap (lunges onto her opponents neck and snaps right to left then jumps off) note: Here I'm thinking along the line of Mileena's neckbite
[Enhanced] (lunges onto her opponents neck and snaps it right to left then kicks the opponent to the ground.)

KAI

Propeller: (Kai does a handstand and works his feet in a propeller motion) note: could work as anti air similar to Baraka's slice and dice
[Enhanced] (lasts longer)

Triple Kick: ( One low kick, One mid kick, One high kick(the last high kick knocks the opponent back))

Meditation: Allows Kai to hover in the air

Meditation attack 1: (Kai can launch a downward fireball if the opponent gets brave and comes inward)
[enhanced]: Kai launches a barrage of fireballs downward at the opponent

Meditation attack 2: (Kai performs a dive kick)
[Enhanced] more damage

Propeller kicks ( Kai launches forward in handstand position to release a flurry of propeller kicks)
[Enhanced] more damage is dealt

Firethrow kick ( Kai performs a throw kick that releases a firey energy from his foot at his opponent) note: this is kai's projectile
good stuff man. really like Kai's move set especially. Any ideas for x-rays for each of the 3 characters?

NKZero

Noob
Sindelia yeah I was basing it off MKA where he had most of these moves tbh. Maybe I should re-vamp them I'll try and see. Anyways could you do Jarek or Bo? I'd be most interested

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
FUJIN
Fatalities:
(someone feel free to fill this in if they have cool ideas. I'm stuck atm :S)
I have some ideas for Fujin Fatalities!

1) Fujin raises an arm and lift the opponent from the ground. Then, with the other arm, he swirl is finger in a 360° motion as the opponent begin to swirl as well, so fast, very fast, murderly fast...
Arms, legs, and head of the opponent rip off leaving a bloody mass of flesh on the ground (similar to Ermac's first fatality).

2) Fujin elegantly move his arms to emulate a sword and raise windy current that cut the opponent to pieces (similar to Cyrax's net fatality).

Loves Fujin! :)

NKZero

Noob
I have some ideas for Fujin Fatalities!

1) Fujin raises an arm and lift the opponent from the ground. Then, with the other arm, he swirl is finger in a 360° motion as the opponent begin to swirl as well, so fast, very fast, murderly fast...
Arms, legs, and head of the opponent rip off leaving a bloody mass of flesh on the ground (similar to Ermac's first fatality).

2) Fujin elegantly move his arms to emulate a sword and raise windy current that cut the opponent to pieces (similar to Cyrax's net fatality).

Loves Fujin! :)
Loving the first one. I personally would just have all the skin fly off as the opponent is whirled in the air rather than head falling off or whatever. I like the idea of the "bloody mass of flesh". Nice one. Second one is cool as well. Good stuff.

May be OP, but idc :)

FROST

Frost Shield: A move that is sort of like a combination between aesthetically CSZ's parry and practically SZ's ice clone. Frost ducks slightly, moving her hand from in front of her to slightly above her head, leaving a shield of ice which stops forward advancement and will act as an anti-air, but the hurt box is significantly smaller than ice clone's and it leaves the battle more quickly than clone does. if a projectile hits the shield, they trade and both the shield and projectile are gone. If an opponent runs into the shield, they are frozen. This can be jumped over much easier than ice clone.

EX Frost Shield (Glimmer Shield): Frost creates an ice shield that is pearly white and acts as a normal shield, but it is larger and lasts longer. If done in reaction to a projectile, when the projectile hits it, the projectile is instantly frozen and rebounds back to Frost's opponent before they can react, allowing a full combo in their frozen state even from full screen. Can be done in the air in a forward-downward motion (similar to Ermac's instant air fireball in its hurtbox).

Frost Shard: Sub Zero's ice ball but smaller, faster in recovery and very slightly in start up. Frost raises one hand and releases a shard of ice that damages the opponent for 3% and freezes them. -4 on block.

EX Frost Shard (Frost Barrage): Frost shoots out two shards of ice, one from each hand. One acts as an anti air (moving diagonally forward and up) and one forward. These shards are larger than normal shards and do 5% damage. If both hit by chance, the opponent is in a longer frozen state and takes 10% unscaled damage. +5 on block.

Frost Shuffle: You know when Sub Zero just pops out of nowhere and you're like "wtf. Why can't he teleport in game?" This is that. This acts like Raiden/Rain's teleport. Frost moves into a stance and teleports to the other side of her opponent. Can be punished but difficult to do. Around the speed of Rain's or maybe a little slower so you have to use it very smart.

EX Frost Shuffle (Assassination): Frost teleports above her enemy flying down at them (something similar to Mileena's Sai leap except much faster) and plunges her daggers into their back, freezing them and doing 8% unscaled damage, opening them up for a full combo. On block, she is +5 so she can begin pressure.

Frost Kick: From the air, Frost initiates a dive kick that on hit leaves her at +4 and on block leaves her at -8, and she bounces back slightly from her opponent. Does 9%. Aesthetically, it would look almost like Frost is sliding on ice under her to hit her opponent from the air. About the speed of CZS's dive kick.

EX Frost Kick (Glacial Fury): Frost inities a dive kick which has more force due to ice forming on her feet as she shoots down at her opponent. It is an unblockable 12%. On hit she is even on frame advantage. Slightly slower than the normal dive kick.

X-RAY:
Wrath of the Ice Queen

Frost slides at her opponent, breaking their shins. Her opponent falls to the ground and you see her dive kick them hard in the spine, crushing it. After this, she grabs her opponent by the head, lifting them up, and lodges one of her daggers in the side of their face. She then kicks them away. 35% damage. Full combo punishable on block.

To me, Frost's powers are to the extent of Subs, but she's a lot less bulky, so she is faster. In my representation she is a heavy anti-zoning character (where sub has to trade with projectiles or get outzoned, which I think is stupid), who can play aggressively and defensively well. Might be OP if her meter gaining is sick, because each EX move is really good, imo, but the trade off is the bar of meter. Was thinking around 26-32% BnBs to balance her out, also.

In that case:

JAMES CAGE
Mileena was not the only creature Shang Tsung had created in the Flesh Pits. During the first Mortal Kombat tournament he obtained samples of Johnny Cage’s blood and tissue, and used this to make a clone of him infused with Tarkatan essence just like Mileena (because, you know, why not?) Named ‘James’, this creature was more savage and bloodthirsty than even Mileena. The Tarkatan blood had twisted the supernatural powers gained from Johnny’s DNA, enabling limited teleportation and the ability to create an energy infused sword which can appear and disappear at will.

Special Moves:
Upwards Strike – D,B+2

James swings his sword upwards, launching the opponent into the air. 8% damage

Deadly Strikes - EN D,B+2

The upwards swing is followed up by an overhead downwards swing, 6% damage, which knocks the opponent downwards.

Teleportation – D,U+4

James disappears in a green aura and reappears behind his opponent – similar to Kung Lao’s teleport. After the teleport he can press 2 to do an overhead sword smash (7%, knocks down) or 3 to do a spinning kick (9%, knocks far away). Unsafe if baited.

Super Teleportation – EN D,U+4

The teleportation is much quicker – less likely to be hit out of.

Searing Sword - B,F+1

James flings the sword forwards – slightly slower than Mileena’s sais, 8%. Can be done in mid-air.

Swords of Despair – EN B,F+1

A second sword is flung after the first, 5% damage. Can be delayed just like Kitana’s EN fans.

Grab N’ Munch – F,F+2

Something of an anti-air grab but can also hit grounded opponents. James grabs opponent by scuff of neck and starts chewing on their body. Then he brings them back down to the ground. 8%, small frame advantage. Leaves opponent standing if used to finish a combo.

Munch N’ Toss – EN F,F+2

Instead of bringing them to the ground, he tosses them across the screen for an extra 4% damage.

Sword Charge – D,F+1

James lunges forward with his sword. 10% damage, very unsafe.

Sword Lunge , EN D,F+1

14% damage, has armor frames.

Spin Doctor – B,B+3

James spins around with the sword protruding. 7%, knocks opponent upwards, very unsafe if baited. Useful as a wake-up attack.

Spin Master – EN B,B+3

Instead of one hit for 7% it’s three hits for 4% each. Switches sides (useful if in corner) and sends opponent flying.

X-Ray Move – Ultimate Disaster

A charge-style X-ray with armor. It starts with James slamming the sword into the opponent’s groin (Cage family trademark and all that). Then he takes it out and thrusts it in their heart. Then he kicks them off via their head. 34% damage.

Fatalities:

Fatality 1: D, D, F, B+4 (sweep)

James makes the sword appear and disappear continuously, slashing the opponent across their whole body, with one final slash going vertically downwards. Then the opponent quite literally falls to pieces.

Fatality 2: B ,F, B, F+2 (sweep)

First he starts by ripping off both of his opponent’s arms, followed by both of their legs. Then he presses his foot down on his opponent’s throat so that they suffocate. Meanwhile he takes their amputated limbs and begins to eat them with relish while his opponent watches.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Here’s my Tremor, if he will be in a next MK.
I think that he can't be a zoner character, but a rush-down characters with bulky properties.

The moveset:

Thunderclap: Tremor clap is hand in front of the opponent to stun him for a little.
EX Thunderclap: same thing except that stun the opponent for a longer time.

Rock skin: Tremor transform his skin in rock to absorb the damage of a projectile (no damage at all). However every normal damage Tremor.
EX Rock skin: Tremor transform his skin in rock for a short period and can absorb every damage and move (similar to Jade armor move).

Meteor (in air): like every dive kick, except Tremor use a dive punch and have a longer startup than every dive kick.
EX Meteor: dive punch than smash opponent on the ground. Give more damage.

Earthquake stomp: similar to Ermac teleslam except Tremor do a stomp on the ground that juggle the opponent.
It’s a medium/close range special only.
EX Earthquake stomp: similar to Ermac EX teleslam, the stomp juggle the opponent and move him near you. It can’t be blocked.

Eruption Strike: this move can be canceled and allow Tremor to violently smash the opponent that go up over the screen and fall down to continue the juggle. This is very similar to Rain’s Roundhouse Kick.
EX Eruption Strike: same move with super armor. Can be cancelled and give some frame advantage.

X-Ray (Crusher): this X-Ray, as the Jax and Kano ones, can’t be connected during a juggle but have super armor during all the starting animation and can’t be blocked.
Tremor smash the opponent on the ground, lift him and do an Eruption Strike to continue the juggle.

Fatalities coming soon.
That’s my idea of Tremor, I think he’s too overpowered but sounds good for me if he’ll be like this.

Subby Z

Noob
Thanks Sindelia and NKZero I'm glad you guys liked the move lists. NKZero I'll also say that Kai's was my favorite out of the those three. I had more trouble thinking up moves for Tanya than for any of them, and that is mostly because I was trying to keep her away from fire because there are so many people who use fire. As you noticed Kai will have fire in my moveset, Liu kang already uses it, and so does Shang, and Sektor. The list goes on. That's why I tried to keep Tanya away from fire giving her more of a witch theme to work with.

Anyway, I'll throw in a few more of my ideas for characters.

REIKO (When I think of Reiko I think of ruthless much like Kahn, I don't see him using projectile's as he seems like more of a hand's on type of character)

Charging Pain (Similar to Kahn's charge in MK9)
Enhanced ( Performs a charge and then performs Kahn's up charge immediately after)

Invincible (gains a type of invincibility that allows him to power through combos)
Enhanced (lasts longer)

Migraine (grabs the opponent in{similar to Jax and Nightwolf in MK9} he thens headbutts the opponent and knocks them to the ground.

Up knee (Allows Reiko to knock the opponent upward with a knee)
Enhanced (Knocks the opponent upward with a knee and then stomps them back down in mid air)

Bear Hug (Catches the opponent (when the opponent is jumping in) and crushes them then throws them to the ground.
Enhanced (Catches the opponent just the same, and then kicks the opponent after he throws them to the ground)

BO RAI' CHO

Puke Puddle (Some won't like this one, but I feel that it is original enough to bring back, it will have the same properties as in past games. It makes the opponent slip up)
Enhanced (When Bo Rai Cho pukes it goes all the way across the screen and the puddle makes the opponent slip forward into Bo Rai Cho)

Monkey Flips (Same as in the older games)
no enhanced

Spit Fire ( Bo Rai Cho uses alcohol to spit fire forwards (this move would be similar to Kintaro's flames in MK9)
Enhanced (lasts longer)

Crush (Bo Rai Cho leaps into the air and lands on the opponent with his stomach coming out from the top of the screen)(Think Sheeva)

Molotov (Bo throws a bottle of lit alcohol at the opponent)
Enhanced (Bo throws one high and one low molotov)

Earthquake (Same as in the old games)

HOTARU

Grasshopper (New mechanics from old game, Hotaru must be in the air to perform these kicks) (Like a dive kick mixed with Liu Kang's bicycle kicks)

Lava Burst (Close)

Lava Burst (Medium)

Lava Burst (Far)

Lava Burst (Up)

Blinding Light (Hotaru fires a bright burst that blinds the opponent allowing him to attack)
Enhanced (Blinds the opponent and Hotaru lunges in with a fast punch[Quick Tricks])

Seidan Guard (Raises Hotaru's defense momentarily causing attacks to not do as much damage)
Enhanced (lasts longer)

NKZero

Noob
HAVIK

Neck Crack: Havik cracks his neck and regains 5% health back. Animation is almost as slow as Quan's skeletal boost
EX Neck Crack: Havik cracks his neck and regains the 5% health plus a damage boost for 7 seconds. Animation is the same.

Spinning Torso: Havik spins the upper half of his body around, while rotating his extended arms. Very similar to Baraka's spin as it causes knockdown on hit. Safe on block.
EX Spinning Torso: Launches and does more damage but is punished by the fastest specials and quick pokes.

Bone Break Stance: Havik lowers his hit-box as his bones break and he sinks lower to the ground. He can either do a safe overhead that knocks down on hit, or a low starter that is unsafe on block. Can be cancelled into other specials or by forward/back-dash.

Chaotic Skull Munch: Similar to Dormammu's hyper combo in Marvel 3. Havik summons a skull that eats into the opponent. Occupies space in a way like Reptile's force balls. Very unsafe up close but great advantage if done from a distance. On hit
EX Chaotic Skull Munch: This version is advantage even up close but otherwise shares the same properties.
Special Note: Chaotic Skull Munch/EX Chaotic Skull Munch has a 10 second gap between re-use as soon as the original skull disappears. This is simlar to Sub Zero's ice clone but with a longer waiting time.

X-RAY ('Cleric of Crunch'): Havik slides along the floor head first and before he reaches the opponents leg, brings his legs to arch up over his back and grab the opponents leg. With his legs he slams the opponent face first into the ground before flipping him high into the air. He then does the animation for spinning torso. X-Ray ends and nets 32%. The spinning torso causes a wall bounce for a continued combo. The X-ray hits low but cannot be combo'd off because the start up animation is too slow to link into a combo. It is only punished on block by a close attack that is 7 frames or faster.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Ashrah

Special Moves
Heavenly Blast: Ashrah Throws a white blast from her hand
[Hell's Blast:] Enhanced version of the blast instead this one turns read and deals more damage
Nature's Torpedo: Ashrah spins Foward her opponents and send them flying
[Wild's Torpedo:] Enhanced version of Nature's Torpedo, hits the opponent 3 times before sent him flying.

Voodo Stance: Ashrah takes a doll from her pocket and grab her weapon (Kriss) Can be canceled
Proprieties: Every character at the 1 and half dash distance will be affected except for armor moves or projectiles, yet the moves can be blocked
Follow ups
- Stab: Ashrah stabs the doll and inflicts damage on the opponent
- Crack - Ashrah rips a member of the doll and inflicts pain on the opponent
- Rise - Ashrah Stabs the doll violently on the spine that the opponent bounces

Xray "Purification" - Ashrah stabs the doll on the feet and the opponent get stuck in the floor, she quickly teleports and using her fist she uppercuts the chin(internal damage shows the jaw being cracked) she teleports and chop the opponent on the spine (internal damage shows the spine being cracked) she jumps and lock her legs on the neck and backflips causing the opponent's head to hit the ground (internal damage shows the skull being cracked in several ways)

Fatality "Spirit Melt": Ashrah uses her sacret fire to burn the opponent to the bones from bottom to head erasing him from the screen while he screams to death.
Secret Fatality "Voodo doll": using her doll, Ashrah cut off the opponents both arms and stab them in the knees imobilizing them, and finnally she throws her kriss right to the throat to end their suffering.

Subby Z

Noob
HAVIK

Neck Crack: Havik cracks his neck and regains 5% health back. Animation is almost as slow as Quan's skeletal boost
EX Neck Crack: Havik cracks his neck and regains the 5% health plus a damage boost for 7 seconds. Animation is the same.

Spinning Torso: Havik spins the upper half of his body around, while rotating his extended arms. Very similar to Baraka's spin as it causes knockdown on hit. Safe on block.
EX Spinning Torso: Launches and does more damage but is punished by the fastest specials and quick pokes.

Bone Break Stance: Havik lowers his hit-box as his bones break and he sinks lower to the ground. He can either do a safe overhead that knocks down on hit, or a low starter that is unsafe on block. Can be cancelled into other specials or by forward/back-dash.

Chaotic Skull Munch: Similar to Dormammu's hyper combo in Marvel 3. Havik summons a skull that eats into the opponent. Occupies space in a way like Reptile's force balls. Very unsafe up close but great advantage if done from a distance. On hit
EX Chaotic Skull Munch: This version is advantage even up close but otherwise shares the same properties.
Special Note: Chaotic Skull Munch/EX Chaotic Skull Munch has a 10 second gap between re-use as soon as the original skull disappears. This is simlar to Sub Zero's ice clone but with a longer waiting time.

X-RAY ('Cleric of Crunch'): Havik slides along the floor head first and before he reaches the opponents leg, brings his legs to arch up over his back and grab the opponents leg. With his legs he slams the opponent face first into the ground before flipping him high into the air. He then does the animation for spinning torso. X-Ray ends and nets 32%. The spinning torso causes a wall bounce for a continued combo. The X-ray hits low but cannot be combo'd off because the start up animation is too slow to link into a combo. It is only punished on block by a close attack that is 7 frames or faster.
You may think this is crazy but I think that Havik's projectile should actually be him throwing his hand. Similar to how they throw limbs in in test you luck. Havik should throw his hand and hit the opponent. I'll have to think but I think the next three I'll make a move list for are Havik, Li Mei, and Fujin.