What's new

Create AI images of your fave MK characters

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
I tried making quan chi and it either makes a nosferatu with sub zeros mask (?), or a bald caucasian generic wizard... sometimes it ignores prompts directly like, tattoos not showing up.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Yeah that's a nah on D'Vorah. I'm either getting literal bugs or women with insect-themed adornments. Nothing inbetween.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yep, this Artificial Intelligence sometimes acts as an "Artificial Stupidity" for some requests and end to put weird stuff in some logical elements in the processed result, lol ! :p

A.I is a great tool to help trying to find a basic concept, but, I believe that the Human Imagination and Creativity , when well done and well applied, is unbeatable , and ending to be better for art design in general, hehe ! ;)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah that's a nah on D'Vorah. I'm either getting literal bugs or women with insect-themed adornments. Nothing inbetween.

You know what, that last one really slaps lmfao

I love how it handled turning hair into smoke

BRO. That is legit really freaking sick.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
"Good" Tanya from Liu Kang's timeline, general from the Outworld royal guard seen in Sindel's Palace stage:
View attachment 19550

...and the seductress Tanya we all know and love, treacherous black sorceress that walks the shadows:
View attachment 19549

It makes me wonder how her costumes are gonna look like if she is really in the game :oops:
i'm in love with these images. on the second one i'd prefer a short bob with bangs or something like the one from the first image instead of curly hair, though.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
you guys should share your prompts as well. I can not work out how you get anything to look like anything.

Last edited: