What's new

Create AI images of your fave MK characters

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
She's not black. She's tanned or olive but not black. Jade is black. She's more like Egyptian/ Latino color.
Race is a dumb argument in MK, and you look especially dumb when you try to argue what race a character can't be, when they're a fictional race to begin with.

Kitana has been portayed as white, hispanic, middle eastern and now Asian. And no matter what, she's always Edenian. They can be whatever the fuck they want to be. Stop trying to gatekeep race, like a weirdo

"She can be tanned or olive skinned. She can be latino or egyptian. Just not black"

Loser

Why didn’t they give her Black girl hair though?
Because black people can have so many different hair styles much like people of other skin colors I guess?

She's not black. She's tanned or olive but not black. Jade is black. She's more like Egyptian/ Latino color.
That is the exact opposite perception I always had of both, but not much I can say I guess.

Just a disclaimer: I don't care whether Tanya is given black features or portrayed by a black face model whatsoever. Love the character regardless. I've always considered her to be closer to Egyptian or Nubian than, say, West African, but I digress.

FYI, though, Tanya's appearance was inspired by Lia Montelongo, who is Italian. To say she was always black is a little disingenuous.
View attachment 19557
Even though I'm aware that Lia was her portrayal actress, the end result never really turned out like her at all, and coming from an actress that also played Sareena which is really light skinned, I can only guess their choice of Lia was in business convenience instead of actual portrayal intention. So I get what you're saying but I see a lot of black features in MK4 Tanya that I don't see in Lia at all.

Race is a dumb argument in MK, and you look especially dumb when you try to argue what race a character can't be, when they're a fictional race to begin with.

Kitana has been portayed as white, hispanic, middle eastern and now Asian. And no matter what, she's always Edenian. They can be whatever the fuck they want to be. Stop trying to gatekeep race, like a weirdo

"She can be tanned or olive skinned. She can be latino or egyptian. Just not black"

Loser
Lmao. You're calling me a loser for being right? We're talking about Tanya and not Kitana and in neither iteration was she black. Hell, Mileena is black in the movie so what? Grow the fuck up man. I didn't even try to insult anyone.
The real Gatekeeping piece of shit is Mehcad Brooks who accused the first movie of white washing by saying that Raiden is Japanese.

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
Arent people from Egypt considered black? It is an African country, after all. Tanya in MKX looks kinda Egyptian to me. Anyways they change skin tones and facial features for every character all the time, Jacqui herself had vastly different skin tones and facial features from one game to another. So did Kitana in mkx to mk11, and so did Tanya in the same game in mkx lmao

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
"Good" Tanya from Liu Kang's timeline, general from the Outworld royal guard seen in Sindel's Palace stage:
View attachment 19550

...and the seductress Tanya we all know and love, treacherous black sorceress that walks the shadows:
View attachment 19549

It makes me wonder how her costumes are gonna look like if she is really in the game :oops:
yo those designs are SICK.

For whatever reason it ALWAYS messes up his face, but I liked the general concept of this.
try messing with the settings on the right, I put the step scale at 40 and CFG scale at 11 and I got this

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
PLEASE, drop the race argument. It doesn't matter and has nothing to do with this thread. Tanya is Tanya, and that's that. It's a freaking AI.

Jesus.

EDIT: When I say stop I mean it. It's over. Use threads as they're meant to be used. If you want to create a general discussion thread we have forums for that.

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
AI take on all confirmed characters in MK1

Damn, that John Wick Subby is good, Keanu could do it in the living action movie !! :laughing:

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
AI take on all confirmed characters in MK1

Machete Johnny Cage and Keanu Sub got me laughing so hard. I love it!!

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Fun exercise, but I found all my results started looking real generic pretty quick.

projectzero00

nomnomnom

Couldn't manage to get her hat right, but some of these are pretty cool still.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium