What's new

cR SonicFox Wins MKX @ NEC 16 (w/ $10k NRS Pot Bonus!)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Where is the ENTIRE thing? Not just top 8. Can someone please help? :) thanks
KombatNetwork, and Team Spooky for the Winners' side of Top 32 -> Top 8

There are large chunks of the KN stream missing from when it was down, but other than that the rest is there.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
KombatNetwork, and Team Spooky for the Winners' side of Top 32 -> Top 8

There are large chunks of the KN stream missing from when it was down, but other than that the rest is there.
Thank you!! You're so awesome and was the very first match the Tempest Mirror by Kevo and ForeverKing?

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
It ain't even close

Mmh I figured out and it helped I had s character w tools despite ZOD vs mmh being 3-7 Mu @General M2Dave was this 4-6 or 3-7 I forgot what we agreed on

However Tanya ...............This character is straight D U M B

At least MMH took skill and most were awful w him because he took execution and brain power

There were like 3-4 good MMHs
I think Zod MMH was a 6-4 in end tbh. As the meta developed you had more options post tele(low laser, bf3) then compared to when everybody thought it was 7-3 because teleport alone.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Whenn dragon won boy the boos were coming from the crowd. Tanya is incredibly boring to watch but man he played very solid. With a tanya main being at yomi im surprised they werent punished or backdashing delayed rekkas. Good stuff top 8

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Whenn dragon won boy the boos were coming from the crowd. Tanya is incredibly boring to watch but man he played very solid. With a tanya main being at yomi im surprised they werent punished or backdashing delayed rekkas. Good stuff top 8
I'll tell u why

Because it's still an insane guess - why the hell some people don't understand this (not saying you-potentially) I'll never get

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
EX rekka blows up both those options.