What's new

cR SonicFox Wins MKX @ NEC 16 (w/ $10k NRS Pot Bonus!)

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I would like to see them do something about Rekkas to potentially make Tanya have to think before using them but c'est la vie. Not a Tanya player so I can't give reasonable suggestions. I know there's gaps, but it seems you can just stagger as much as you like to where you can bait reversals and that's never fun. The guessing in MKX does tend to get a bit OD sometimes.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
I'll tell u why

Because it's still an insane guess - why the hell some people don't understand this (not saying you-potentially) I'll never get
Yeah true. I have been getting solid results from buffering armor through delayed rekkas from watching your video but it does fuck up at times and i get murdered lol.i was asking slayer why reo went Jason and he said he doesn't know. Talked to dragon afterwards and he said when saw reo go predator he was smiling because pred gets murdered by her in the corner.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yeah true. I have been getting solid results from buffering armor through delayed rekkas from watching your video but it does fuck up at times and i get murdered lol.i was asking slayer why reo went Jason and he said he doesn't know. Talked to dragon afterwards and he said when saw reo go predator he was smiling because pred gets murdered by her in the corner.
Tanya murders every character except like 2-3

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
as much as I would like to see her nerfed to oblivion

It be difficult to nerf her, her whole game relies on them Rekkas, best option is too make them more minus
so she doesn't get insane play frames after delayed Rekkas

It's the meter build she gets that makes them so good so if they can reduce that then happy days

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Maybe Sonic Fox can get the Murk vs Xarakamaka set to happen with all that money, ha ha!
Seriously, though, congratulations to all the guys who made top 8. It was great.

Matix218

Get over here!
I loved watching Madzin and Tom play Sub. I was really hoping one of them would crack top 8 but it was not meant to be

The Madzin vs Dragon match was particularly hype

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Did you think he was fine in mk9? If so what's so bad about Tanya lol Just odd hearing the hate from a player who essentially did the same thing in a previous game
No, Kenshi Kabal cyrax were broke and potentially Freddy. In the end if you didn't play one of them you were not playing mk9.

Again that doesn't nor shouldn't set prescedents for future titles.