What's new

cR Sonic Fox Wins MKXL at Final Round 19

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Yeah me neither lol. SFV just came out like 2 hours ago (sarcasm). MKX been out since last year.
Look balance wise, SFV is leaps and bounds better than MKXL. I feel like NRS thought multiple 50/50 and no invincible frames on wakeup would be better for the community, but taking away both is what sucked.

Its all about preference. SFV is actually easier to pick up then USFIV since they took out the 1 frame links. And i'm not trying to crap on his accomplishments but a lot of NRS players could pick up SFV and be good at it with some good practice time. But it won't impress me. However, Yung Art, Chris G, Rico Suave, Filipino Man and some others that played MKX/Injustice and USFIV and were pretty good at both impresses me. SFIV was the hardest game to ever come out and that can't be compared to SFV. MKX is just fun.

Oh yeah, and shout-out to the character loyalist.

Where was that streamed, can I still watch it for free on twitch/youtube or does it require a subscription to a certain twitch channel? Damn there's never any links under those posts, it's great to be informed about results and all, but having an option to watch top 8 would be great, perhaps I missed something, but I never see any links under those type of threads.

Skedar70

Noob
I'm going to stay salty until I finally seize the crown. Getting 3-0'ed is unacceptable regardless of who the opponent is.

ALL I will care about this year is self-improvement. Nothing else matters. Nothing.
You are being too hard on yourself. That 3 0 means nothing since your games were still very close with Michelangelo. It wasnt like he bodied you or you were free. Don't forget to enjoy the game and the tourney.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
You are being too hard on yourself. That 3 0 means nothing since your games were still very close with Michelangelo. It wasnt like he bodied you or you were free. Don't forget to enjoy the game and the tourney.
I disagree with this statement so much, I don't even know where to begin. Let's just leave it at that.

Congrats to @SonicFox5000 for defending his title - as per usual.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
SFIV was the hardest game to ever come out and that can't be compared to SFV.
you must be new to the FGC... SFIV was not even the hardest street fighter.... in fact most pros spent most of their time shitting on it for being to easy and SFV is getting even more hate for that. you really have no idea what your talking about here.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
you must be new to the FGC... SFIV was not even the hardest street fighter.... in fact most pros spent most of their time shitting on it for being to easy and SFV is getting even more hate for that. you really have no idea what your talking about here.
Some people never heared of st bro or not even 3rd strike

Parasurama

Dragon
, it's a post about who won the tournament. Not everyone watches sports live, but you wouldn't expect to go to a sports website and not see a giant picture of the winner of the game, right?
I think it is just as feasible to put ''Final Round 19 RESULTS'' as the title. I was honestly just looking at the forums for tech and stuff. However, I understand your point.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Acidic Alien? I'd have never thought. With such a low tier char oh my god what a surprise, never saw it coming in a million years.
I'd have thought A-list being broken as fuck, would win this hands down.
lol. sonic would have won with a list no sweat. he only picked alien because dragon was using him. im positive if he picked tanya from the jump, we would probably have seen fox go somewhere else. Hell i think if he had a Lao he would have won with lao against tarkatan

Sun God Kotal kahn , watching that grab over and over drives me nuts
Yeah I get that. The thing that bother me so much is Tanya and Tarkatan are so similar. Literally anytime you have frame advantage you start the same string b1 for Tanya and idk what it is for alien like b113 or something into the same rekkas. It's just not fun to watch after like 5 minutes

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Grand finals was the hypest grand final i've seen tbh.

Not really, it was f134 xx rekka or f134 meaty or f134 acid or acid and acid acid acid...Never in my life have i seen a character this sleep worthy, i'm surprised i fell sleep watching EGL but didn't fall asleep during this grand finals LOL.

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
Great tournament guys i loved the Killtron and pig stuff in pools.

The PNUT run was really the highlight of the tournament for me. seeing people get their legs swiped by low sword over and over was so satisfying. Both sonicfox vs pnut matches were instant classics.

YOMI nice run as always keeping it entertaining for everyone watching at home.

poor tanya got the kraken treatment in the end. well done to #cRalienboyz for making grandfinals. can't wait for the next one.