What's new

General/Other Council of Sub Mains

Espio

Kokomo
*Observer status*

I remember when MK3 Sub-Zero released as free compatability pack DLC and I played Sub-Zero so much more cause he finally had a costume I liked lol. He's a fun character in a lot of respects.

Nobody will agree with me, but I like this fight for some reason.

Clayman

you don't get it, do you?
Well Sub Zero does have this going for him:
1) scariest corner game
2) maybe the best D4 or definitely top 2 (with Sonya)
1) Jax has the scariest corner game. Sub's corner game is negated by armor.
2) Sonya, mileena, reptile etc. have better ones and sub has no scary overhead to make his d+4 useful like smoke's d+4
(don't tell me f+4 is a scary overhead plz)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
*Observer status*

I remember when MK3 Sub-Zero released as free compatability pack DLC and I played Sub-Zero so much more cause he finally had a costume I liked lol. He's a fun character in a lot of respects.

Ewww worst costume evar!!!!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
1) Jax has the scariest corner game. Sub's corner game is negated by armor.
2) Sonya, mileena, reptile etc. have better ones and sub has no scary overhead to make his d+4 useful like smoke's d+4
(don't tell me f+4 is a scary overhead plz)
Obviously, you know nothing about his D4. It's the key to his entire offense.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Does Sub-Zero have to standing 1 b*tch slap a foo'?

duuuude! I always use that bitch slap instead of freakin fatality! makes me feel good every single time

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
*Observer status*

i play with his MK3 costume like 99% of the time, i like it much more than the rest of his costumes

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The days when I mained Sub-Zero...

Even though he was never my best character, I've put an unusual amount of effort into him. I intend to play some mirrors with CptXecution and see how that goes. Many may hate the mirror match, but I for one love it as it teaches me to not give in to the urge to react at the wrong times whilst I bolster my defenses.

Consider me a semi-volunteer for a position of this council. :cool:

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
The days when I mained Sub-Zero...

Even though he was never my best character, I've put an unusual amount of effort into him. I intend to play some mirrors with CptXecution and see how that goes. Many may hate the mirror match, but I for one love it as it teaches me to not give in to the urge to react at the wrong times whilst I bolster my defenses.

Consider me a semi-volunteer for a position of this council. :cool:
You can be an elder statesman sir

Sent from Cyberdyne Systems