What's new

Tech Corner Ice clone off of 222 (very close)

Enenra

Go to hell.
J360 with another idea to add to the list of Awesome Ideas.
The recovery on 222 is so slow, I never even thought to throw a Clone after it because I thought it'd get eaten by Wakeup or Armor, but if it's somewhat safe to do, I'd call that a winner seeing as the pushback on 222 makes it so you won't just throw a blank Clone because of your proximity, but you dont have to waste frames moving to make sure it comes out.

This calls for a sexy party.

Marvaz

come at me
In case you guys didnt read this.

JIP-212-No Dash-4-222 (32%)(Easy)
JIP-214xxfreeze-4-222 (36%) (Easy)

Higher damage for the same result!

Lastly guys the air clone is not safe at all I repeat not safe :(, anyone with a fast advancing special say Smoke's tele or SB will hit and many other specials. So only rely on the ground clone because it is the only safe clone off of 222 in the corner. But if you so desire a air clone 212-NJP does wonders :) and any type of clone weather it be air ground or etc will be safe xD.

In case you guys didnt read this.

JIP-212-No Dash-4-222 (32%)(Easy)
JIP-214xxfreeze-4-222 (36%) (Easy)

Higher damage for the same result!

Lastly guys the air clone is not safe at all I repeat not safe :(, anyone with a fast advancing special say Smoke's tele or SB will hit and many other specials. So only rely on the ground clone because it is the only safe clone off of 222 in the corner. But if you so desire a air clone 212-NJP does wonders :) and any type of clone weather it be air ground or etc will be safe xD.
4,222 isnt easy, it has strict timing

11,222 is easier and i believe same dmg

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Yeah I use it glad somebody else noticed how good it is I like using it because ending combos in slide in the corner don't give sub andvantage because he recovers slow after yeah you can armor out of it but you have to be smart randomly throwing out armor won't get you anywhere only punished A clone that close really makes opponent think

Altaire

Noob
Wow, good shit. I've used 2 2 2 to end combos for a long time because it's just slightly less damage than 2 2 4 with a lot more hit advantage, making for better oki, but I was still doing the back dash. That's pretty solid, I'm going to try that out.

Also, stay free!