What's new

Tech Corner Hard Knockdown/Ambiguous Cross Up

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Yeah, it was brought to my attention. I'm sure there's still some fuckery that be found with this after the bola.
After the bola you get a 50/50 in to a 50% combo or vortex though.

She also has an ambiguous cross up if you feel like they are reading your high low mixup. After bola j2 b2d3 in the corner she can jump forward 1, 2, or 3 and any of those will cross up if you do them late enough. If you do them earlier they won't cross up.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Haven't read the thread so not sure if this has been mentioned, but db33 is only a hard knockdown on grounded opponents.

EDIT: It was mentioned twice lol.

Still interesting though I must admit. I've been using db33 after j2, 111 for ambiguous divekick setups. You condition them to wakeup then you blow them up for it. Or you go for b1 while they try and guess on cross up or overhead.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Haven't read the thread so not sure if this has been mentioned, but db33 is only a hard knockdown on grounded opponents.

EDIT: It was mentioned twice lol.

Still interesting though I must admit. I've been using db33 after j2, 111 for ambiguous divekick setups. You condition them to wakeup then you blow them up for it. Or you go for b1 while they try and guess on cross up or overhead.
Yeah I will do the same thing db33 off of bola j2 111 to setup more dive kicks or an ambiguous setup.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Here's a crossup in the corner:
b2u3, f23, f23, f23xxdf2MB, f2xxdb33

You need to time the last f2 pretty early but you end up on the other side. I haven't tested this on tech roll so anyone that could do that right now would be doing me/this thread a favour :)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Here's a crossup in the corner:
b2u3, f23, f23, f23xxdf2MB, f2xxdb33

You need to time the last f2 pretty early but you end up on the other side. I haven't tested this on tech roll so anyone that could do that right now would be doing me/this thread a favour :)
It's tech roll-able. db33 is only a hard knockdown on grounded opponents.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
While it's a gimmick, I think it could be one that is still useful in a real match. If the opponent isn't expecting it, the knockdown comes pretty fast, so you can catch the opponent not tech rolling. I think it could be worth trying once as the reset leads to almost an instant kill if its hit.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It's tech roll-able. db33 is only a hard knockdown on grounded opponents.
Yeah I know it is, I meant I haven't tested whether you still end up on the other side on a tech rolling opponent yet. If you do then I think it could be super useful tech for her in the corner. Not that she has enough :DOGE

While it's a gimmick, I think it could be one that is still useful in a real match. If the opponent isn't expecting it, the knockdown comes pretty fast, so you can catch the opponent not tech rolling. I think it could be worth trying once as the reset leads to almost an instant kill if its hit.
It's great for clutch situations. I wouldn't use it if I was winning.