What's new

Cool Livestream going on! Watch before it ends!

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Oh God... These players are so freaking awful!
They have no idea what background interactions are, or how to do a simple combo string... They just f***ing spam projectiles all day long... Like wtf?!

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Wasn't as bad as people are complaining; expecting high level footage day 1 is silly.

Deathstroke makes me so happy.
I don't expect high level footage, I expect someone who isn't button mashing and spamming specials all day long. They could try different combo inputs and stop doing the same s*** with the same f***ing characters.

D

Deleted member 5032

They also couldn't seem to understand that if the first hit of a super kills a character, the super won't continue (which I love because it keeps us from having to watch a pointless animation). Did you see the last few minutes of the fight where they both got pissed when they thought Black Adam's super was just a dashing punch?

Reactions: RYX

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I don't expect high level footage, I expect someone who isn't button mashing and spamming specials all day long. They could try different combo inputs and stop doing the same s*** with the same f***ing characters.
I don't think they needed to stream a thing for you. You'll be button mashing your first day too.

Don't think you're entitled to anything.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
They also couldn't seem to understand that if the first hit of a super kills a character, the super won't continue (which I love because it keeps us from having to watch a pointless animation). Did you see the last few minutes of the fight where they both got pissed when they thought Black Adam's super was just a dashing punch?
This. I like it too for a different reason; makes you think harder when to use your super. :3

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
The gameplay did look slow to me, especially the movement. This and not being able to cancel dashes cause me some concern.
I'll still try it out before labelling these things flaws.