What's new

Congratulations to Viking305 for making top 8 at Winter Brawl

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Congratulations and massive props to this guy! Viking305 @MK_Chameleon he made top 8 AT HIR FIRST tournament, and it was a stacked major. He is definitely a top 3 Zod :) We only had great matches from him and his great an solid Zod.
Online warriors can surprise everyone in one showing.

Zod has such amazing balls doe. :)

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
He really gets Zod -- very strong player in the footsies range, uses the 3-way mixup well.

Some of the things he lost to (like attempting to setup fullscreen low lasers against Aquaman or refusing to b3 out of trait grab and dropping the combo) are easily adjustable. I figure he'll only get better with time, and hopefully some players are willing to take him under their wing and help coach him to future success.

Great showing man.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Highest placing zod in the history of injustice... Grats Viking..

Pig, Dave can hold dat der :)

My zod player tier list..

1. Viking
2. Pig

# Dave

I was wondering when this would be made. I was thinking I would have to make it myself. Viking305 played better this weekend than he ever has. Everything he does just looks so more fluid and calculated offline. I play with him a lot online and I must say, it does not give him justice from what I have seen this weekend. That Zod play was amazing and it will only get stronger. Fought to top 8 taking out names and took another name in top 8. I was beyond hype!

Congrats @MK_Chameleon You impressed us all.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I was wondering when this would be made. I was thinking I would have to make it myself. Viking305 played better this weekend than he ever has. Everything he does just looks so more fluid and calculated offline. I play with him a lot online and I must say, it does not give him justice from what I have seen this weekend. That Zod play was amazing and it will only get stronger. Fought to top 8 taking out names and took another name in top 8. I was beyond hype!

Congrats @MK_Chameleon You impressed us all.
I know, his performance was grat for someone attending his first tournament! I hope he starts going to more offline events, i enjoyed watching his Zod a lot.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Congrats Viking. Show these tournament players how we do it online. This shows that online players can be as high level as these tournament players that goes to offline seen. There is no different between online high level of play and offline high level of play so hold that.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Congrats Viking. Show these tournament players how we do it online. This shows that online players can be as high level as these tournament players that goes to offline seen. There is no different between online high level of play and offline high level of play so hold that.
@GGA 16 Bit

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The only thing this major missed out on is RA Helios in person

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
There is no difference because he proved he was very good by facts at an offline tournament, he proved himself in front of everyone. People who claims being the best with a character and doesn't go and proves himself is a fraud.

Ra Helios

There is no difference because he proved he was very good by facts at an offline tournament, he proved himself in front of everyone. People who claims being the best with a character and doesn't go and proves himself is a fraud.
There is a difference between a person that want to go but can't and there is a person that don't want to go to prove their selves. I want to go and prove myself but I can't which means that person Is not a fraud and will never be. Just speaking in general. Majority of online players want to prove Theirselves but can't.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
There is a difference between a person that want to go but can't and there is a person that don't want to go to prove their selves. I want to go and prove myself but I can't which means that person Is not a fraud and will never be. Just speaking in general.
Yeah i know... In that case if that person can't go and prove himself the best thing should be to don't say he is the best or he will get blown up. Lol.

Ra Helios

Also If I was a tournament player and I lose to a online player. I played better then me. I take that L. I am not going to say " I don't take online seriously" the that is scapegoat for getting your ass beat by a online player. You are only fooling yourself when you say these things. So let's stay on topic. Congratulation Viking a ONLINE WARRIOR.