What's new

Congratulations to Viking305 for making top 8 at Winter Brawl

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thanks to everyone who was rooting for me and as far as my zod being better than pigofthehut or m2dave its not better just different. Best of luck to all the Zods and again thank you all for the love.
Seriously congrats

It feels great having u with us as a Kryptonian general

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Congrats @MK_Chameleon I told you going to a tournament one day would pay off. Now just stop downplaying Raven and everything will be okay.

Also, to the whole online debate. Online can have its uses to train but I dont see it as a serious setting for the highest level of play. For me as a Black Adam player i have to react to all dashes, jumps, etc to have a chance against some characters. When i cant react to stop these things it completely hinders my play and my character. So that's just how i look at online. I use it to practice in theory but will never take the score seriously. Ive gotten blown up by people online and then fought them offline and it be a different story and vice versa.

SZSR

Noob
@EGGXI is right. I'm not innocent of this either but let's keep it on topic guys.

@Ra Helios, if you want to explore this topic more, you're more than welcome to create a new thread about it.

SZSR

Noob
Just finished moving posts in this thread to another one called leveling up online comparison, we can take the discussion there.

@Dirtylova, you were clearly trying to make a fuss and callouts at Pig and Dave when they were clearly celebrating their Zod brother's victories, just leave it alone.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Just finished moving posts in this thread to another one called leveling up online comparison, we can take the discussion there.

@Dirtylova, you were clearly trying to make a fuss and callouts at Pig and Dave when they were clearly celebrating their Zod brother's victories, just leave it alone.
It's ok

Dave is right,anyone been around a while knows dirtylova is a moron

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Thanks to everyone who was rooting for me and as far as my zod being better than pigofthehut or m2dave its not better just different. Best of luck to all the Zods and again thank you all for the love.

We hear you're from NYC... Congrats my brother!

@RapZiLLa54 @R.E.O. @9.95

You should definitely make it to the Judgement Day Tourney on Long Island http://testyourmight.com/threads/mar-1-2014-swiftzilla-presents-judgement-day-igau-mk9-ki3-mkt-massapequa-ny.40878/page-2#post-1280813

would be hype to have the best Zod in NYC show up...

BushGold

Noob
No need for me to speak good shit my boi viking305 thanks for reppin us online zods in a way so well that the so called pro scene what ever that is are realizing its a thin line between the two really kids what online player doesnt play rhe same game offline with friends and family smh