What's new

Congratulations to Slips!

Saint

Noob
I feel so bad for the guy, he has to work so hard for his wins.

Then there are the matchups like Cage where he has no answer what so ever to combat the 9 frame monster

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Good shit slips, that was some hype scorpion play, and godlike reads.
I honestly think it's excellent reads more than anything why players like Slips can pull off wins like that against top tier characters. Especially since Scorpion is so high risk/high reward. It's the *risk* part why it's mandatory to have good reads to play a character like him at high level.

Slips is such a fucking badass, man. Did you see how he just casually strolls up there and grabs his medal? I know for sure if he played a character like Kabal he would make top 8 at every tournament. Awesome performance, never drop Scorpion man.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I love his Scorpion. Really wish he considered using Ermac or Smoke though. Only thing keeping him from placing higher is not using a better character. lol.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Im glad you stuck it out with this character. You used the strengths Scorpion has to their fullest. You DESERVE to be cocky!!!

Can't wait for the KTP.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Something I haven't heard anyone mention is Slips' incredible meter management.

Scorp doesn't just build meter nonstop like Kabal, Kenshi or Cage. Slips makes such smart decisions about when to break or when to go for an EX. Just such smart play all around.

I think Slips IS Scorpion.