What's new

General/Other - Raiden Congratulations to Lil' Majin for great showing with Raiden AT MWC!

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
For those of you who didn't see it, Lil' Majin delivered a phenomenal performance with Raiden, mostly Displacer variation, to take 3rd place in the Midwestern Championship. His Raiden was a joy to behold and he made me proud to be a Raiden player. Hope to see a lot more of him in future tournaments.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Majin has been saying for a while that Raiden is fully equipped to compete even after the patches... good to see him out there proving it, well done bro

myri

Time Warrior
Yeah I like it when people play Raiden too. :DOGE

In all seriousness though, nice work, it's fun to see characters that don't get used much anymore do well, way more exciting than another Mileena or Alien *cough* ESL S3 Finals *cough*.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Nooo! All hopes for buffs are ruined!11

Nah, jk! Good job and thanks for the footage!

Also, nice video title in that playlist:
KiT | Lil Majin ( Raiden ) vs KiT | Lil Majin ( Raiden )
Ultimate mirror indeed.

Lil Majin

Raiden Enthusiast
Nooo! All hopes for buffs are ruined!11

Nah, jk! Good job and thanks for the footage!

Also, nice video title in that playlist:
KiT | Lil Majin ( Raiden ) vs KiT | Lil Majin ( Raiden )
Ultimate mirror indeed.

LOL. Panda has been notified of that error but I don't think that change it. It has almost double the amount of views probably based on the title alone.

I'm content with Raiden's current standing in high level play. I feel that all of my losses are only my fault (given that the setup doesn't lag like it did vs C88_Abyss and others) and not Raiden lacking tools.

I was able to play a footsie game against every single opponent and win in neutral vs characters with way better neutral tools.

If you know match-ups and have good execution and reactions, then you can succeed with Raiden. Just don't throw away as many games as I threw away by neglecting to mb teleport in CRUCIAL moments.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Easily the hypest player there is right now. And Displacer's execution being a bitch only makes it all the more impressive. Hope to see this Raiden go real far at Evo; it'll be a lot better for this game than more top 8 Alien mirrors. Lezgo MKXL's savior!

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
I found your youtube channel and it's filled with Displacer gold, Man i ain't sleeping tonight. You restored my hope in Raiden.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Yeah I like it when people play Raiden too. :DOGE

In all seriousness though, nice work, it's fun to see characters that don't get used much anymore do well, way more exciting than another Mileena or Alien *cough* ESL S3 Finals *cough*.
lets get a playstation allstars tourney going :D