What's new

Breakthrough CONGRATULATIONS TO KDZ FOR WINNING WINTERBRAWL

NurzBenny

Old Member
Outside of Chris G's 3 (Is it even 3?) does anyone have 4 injustice majors? GUTS II, EVO, TFC, and Winter Brawl. Three of the 4 biggest no less? In some very weird, topsy turvy roundabout way, KDZ has to be one of the if not flat out best injustice player right? I can respect a fallible king. I think it's kind of cool our best player can be beaten, even on his best day. Everyone as a chance as long as they play well, do their homework and come ready to win

The Twitch chat feed said the following
"KDZ can't win without F23 :("
"KDZ is a fraud"

I wish this was a lie, but it's not.
"Oxygen is a fraud"
"Lobo is OP"
"Oxygen can't win without MB Hook Chain"

Seriously, if a Lobo player won the tournament you'd be seeing this on stream chat and anyone familiar with Twitch streams wouldn't be surprised at all.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Outside of Chris G's 3 (Is it even 3?) does anyone have 4 injustice majors? GUTS II, EVO, TFC, and Winter Brawl. Three of the 4 biggest no less? In some very weird, topsy turvy roundabout way, KDZ has to be one of the if not flat out best injustice player right? I can respect a fallible king. I think it's kind of cool our best player can be beaten, even on his best day. Everyone as a chance as long as they play well, do their homework and come ready to win
GUTS 2 was basically a regional. But KDZ still stands atop the list of tournament accomplishments for IGAU. Chris G has two.

Justice

Noob
The Twitch chat feed said the following
"KDZ can't win without F23"
If SonicFox won, would you say "SonicFox can't win without his reset :("
Stupid ass shit.
@KDZ punished when he was supposed to, executed his combos tremendously and proved he's still the best Superman and he's back with a vengeance.
They have said that about Batgirl, Cyrax, Sonya and even a character or two in Smash I think. Stream monsters are exactly that. Don't listen.

Everyone at WB played awesome. 'nuff said.

Justin Wong had to reset bracket...against EVO Champ...I don't see how you already knew lol
the only ppl right now that win marvel are chris g justin wong or a random zero player so you get an idea of whos winning....thats vergil zero and good footsies that are winning marvel at this point.....thats how i know!!!!

signed
F+2,3 trait