What's new

Congratulations to Hayatei for Canada Cup

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I feel Hollywood because I actually played Hayatei before a few times and I've known about him for a long time.

FYI he's been pretty good with Ronin even before the buffs lol.

Grawlix

Noob
Only caught his first match on stream--it's really awesome to hear he pulled it together after that setback and won it all! Congrats! Can't wait to catch up on the footage...

NurzBenny

Old Member
The sheer madness/guts @hayatei was playing with, with some of those armor reversals are the shit I like to see. The combos and uses of meter, were some of the most economical, and grossly exorbitant all at once displays I've ever seen. When I, or anyone else it seemed for that matter, had no idea what was going on, hayatei did. Much deserved win, stellar play. This is the type of stuff that keeps games alive

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Remember when people were trying to justify the block infinite before saying "just take the hit, bro" or "he needs it because he's low tier"? Thank goodness lord Paulo didn't listen, lol.

Anyway, Congrats to Hayatei for winning Canada Cup! Probably my favorite new Canadian player to watch and such an entertaining Ronin player. Those conversions were incredible.
Just to point out , more that like 80% of the takeda players said take it out from day one.

Gotta give us more credit ;)

Last edited:

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Just watched

I would of got mopped by that Ronin

I need to learn the MU after watching this and fearing this to happen to me at a tourney

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Man you you guys have so much knowledge on the community respect

I missed Losers and GF but seen his Ronin fucking dick, will watch now
Hayate was the guy I went to when I started playing Ronin myself.

I heard he was the go to guy, he was more than happy to help too. Like I said, deserved win :)

I was most intrigued with Biohazard on lackey. Felt very Injustice-y with all the set ups, side-switch oki and even an recognizing an opportunity with an interactable, opting to end in a hard knockdown over his usual command-grab ender (youtube video 25:50)

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I was most intrigued with Biohazard on lackey. Felt very Injustice-y with all the set ups, side-switch oki and even an recognizing an opportunity with an interactable, opting to end in a hard knockdown over his usual command-grab ender (youtube video 25:50)
Same, that F/T was dope, how he kept him mobile was just cool to watch and actually makes me glad F/T is a character. Loved watching this guy play him