What's new

Congratulations to Hayatei for Canada Cup

Congratulations to @hayatei for the impressive Ronin Takeda display. That was the first time I've personally seen that character make it into Top 8, much less win a Tournament. Congratulations also to the rest of the competitors, the Tournament was very fun to watch.

Edit: My apologies for the misspelling in the title.

That was also my first time seeing Biohazard play. I've never seen a Ferra/Torr in Tournament before. The character looked very viable.

Last edited:

REO

Undead
Remember when people were trying to justify the block infinite before saying "just take the hit, bro" or "he needs it because he's low tier"? Thank goodness lord Paulo didn't listen, lol.

Anyway, Congrats to Hayatei for winning Canada Cup! Probably my favorite new Canadian player to watch and such an entertaining Ronin player. Those conversions were incredible.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
I knew @hayatei was good months ago before ronin even got touched. Glad to see his loyalty to the character and variation rewarded with a win. Congrats bud!

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Remember when people were trying to justify the block infinite before saying "just take the hit, bro" or "he needs it because he's low tier"? Thank goodness lord Paulo didn't listen, lol.

Anyway, Congrats to Hayatei for winning Canada Cup! Probably my favorite new Canadian player to watch and such an entertaining Ronin player. Those conversions were incredible.
They did. They nerfed his frames after patch. But hes still good.