What's new

Congrats to Mr. Mileena for winning Zatannas first tournament

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Awesome job man. Really impressive.

Can we all please stop pretending that ANY character in this game is bad now? It just takes the right player to showcase them. Zatanna just got a great show here.

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
Congrats @Mr. Mileena on the win bro, you deserve it. I am glad you took that trollin bitch Zatanna to the top! When i saw your name in the bracket i knew you would make it far.

Also good games to @ICED_MOON22 man that NW is deadly! we should play again, i obviously can use some more MU exp.
And to @EGP Wonder_Chef i am glad i finally got to play you and you are a solid player, i look forward to more games!

Thank you @AK Pig Of The Hut for putting on this great opportunity for us that dont get to get out there and travel. I am not sure if this can be a reoccurring thing for multiple Major tourneys but it should. This ran really smooth and i dont see why this cannot happen multiple times throughout the year!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Congrats @Mr. Mileena on the win bro, you deserve it. I am glad you took that trollin bitch Zatanna to the top! When i saw your name in the bracket i knew you would make it far.

Also good games to @ICED_MOON22 man that NW is deadly! we should play again, i obviously can use some more MU exp.
And to @EGP Wonder_Chef i am glad i finally got to play you and you are a solid player, i look forward to more games!

Thank you @AK Pig Of The Hut for putting on this great opportunity for us that dont get to get out there and travel. I am not sure if this can be a reoccurring thing for multiple Major tourneys but it should. This ran really smooth and i dont see why this cannot happen multiple times throughout the year!
Im thinking of doing this for
UFGT
CEO
ECT
EVO ($20.00 BUY IN )