What's new

Congrats to Mr. Mileena for winning Zatannas first tournament

Thanks. It was just an online tournament, but still, I'm glad she won something.
I hope people don't take this the wrong way.

I can't be labeled Zatanna of the world because I have done nothing offline, (that belongs to Deg who inspired me to stick with her)
I just wanted to prove she's good and that she shouldn't be slept on.

Good Games everyone, and thanks again for the props :)

also, thank you @Awkward Sloth for letting me take your place. I took advantage of that and decided to play for Syknis. thanks man

Last edited:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
that was awesome! All Mr. Mileena's matches were sick af! And he proved how great Zatanna is, i think there's no doubt that today Zatanna just became from bottom 2 to top 10 ladies & gentlemen!

Dat Zatanna doe <3
Also props to @ICED_MOON22 who also proved that Nightwing is not to sleep on him.
And @Starcharger28 as well, his Catwoman looked great ;)

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Thanks. It was just an on tournament, but still, I'm glad she won something.

I can't be labeled Zatanna of the world because I have done nothing offline, (that belongs to Deg who inspired me to stick with her)

And you blew me up when I constantly said Zatanna was good :( Look at you now!!!!

But good shit man. You played well and i knew you were gonna win. Good shit to star and the others too.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Thanks. It was just an online tournament, but still, I'm glad she won something.

Well YOU can't label yourself Zatanna of the world because it's looks classless. However, everyone else can uplay the holy fuck out of you.