What's new

General/Other Congrats Smokex

Enenra

Go to hell.
Congats RM_xSMoKEx On being a freaking monster. Hats off bro, that was an amazing performance. Everytime you landed a B2 on an air borne opponent and went into d1~smoke bomb, I felt that much more inferior. He also took REO to his limits, and barely lost in loser's finals.

I hope to see you at many more tournaments in the future. Good shit

EDIT: He flawlessed REO and got the glitch. Jesus bro, you are amazing.

SZSR

Noob
Wow thanks Faded Dreams V, that was an amazing Smoke play.

XSmokeX, holy geez. Your Smoke is amazing.

xSmokex finishes in 3rd in a ridiculously close match with REO. He even accidentally pulled off the smoke shake glitch in tournament play, though he didnt get full invisiblity.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
And I hope you saw that because it was the most hyped match in the tournament. Smoke made the Kabal MU seem 5-5--completely debunked that 3-7 theory. Flawlessed REO, pulled off the Shake glitch (which REO said nobody would ever be able to use on him), and went to the very last bit of the final round.

I declare RM Smoke the BEST Smoke player out there. Half of the shit he pulled out, I'm just learning. Freakin' played at the level I've been training to reach. lol.

Enenra

Go to hell.
And I hope you saw that because it was the most hyped match in the tournament. Smoke made the Kabal MU seem 5-5--completely debunked that 3-7 theory. Flawlessed REO, pulled off the Shake glitch (which REO said nobody would ever be able to use on him), and went to the very last bit of the final round.

I declare RM Smoke the BEST Smoke player out there. Half of the shit he pulled out, I'm just learning. Freakin' played at the level I've been training to reach. lol.
I declare I want RM Smokes babies, and he is the best Smoke and a top 5 player. I'm buying a PS3 so I can be his apprentice.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Love everyone jumping off the cliff over a, well, lets face it, water downed tourney. Congrats but lets see how said player fares against more elite players.
Tim, I played smoke online months ago and I+detroit can vouch for how good this kid is. If he was at Powerup, or seasons beatings...he would of 3-0 everybody. Truth.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Tim, I played smoke online months ago and I+detroit can vouch for how good this kid is. If he was at Powerup, or seasons beatings...he would of 3-0 everybody. Truth.
If. Thats great, fine and dandy, but just like Curbo, doesnt matter TILL you do it. He was amazing, but he needs to get out there and prove it to everyone. Get em out to VSM, Evo & MLG and let him prove it :)

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Love everyone jumping off the cliff over a, well, lets face it, water downed tourney. Congrats but lets see how said player fares against more elite players.
He destroyed Insuperable and was on the verge of eliminating REO with Smoke, who people (including myself) were saying is a 3-7 MU. Tell me, who else is more elite than REO? CD jr?

Believe me, the hype for this guy is well-deserved. As a Smoke player, he's the first to really impress me for many different reasons.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
If. Thats great, fine and dandy, but just like Curbo, doesnt matter TILL you do it. He was amazing, but he needs to get out there and prove it to everyone. Get em out to VSM, Evo & MLG and let him prove it :)
Dude I hated you so much for the longest time lol, you should make a page on the smoke forum called "Smokex's Smoke"

Tim Static

Adminerator
He destroyed Insuperable and was on the verge of eliminating REO with Smoke, who people (including myself) were saying is a 3-7 MU. Tell me, who else is more elite than REO? CD jr?

Believe me, the hype for this guy is well-deserved. As a Smoke player, he's the first to really impress me for many different reasons.
Great. Like I said, get this kid to other tourneys and let him shock the world.