What's new

Confirmed Characters

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
"Confirmed" characters just means they're in game as a character, selectable or not. For example, I would say Shao Khan was a confirmed character for MK9 even though you can't play him but Motaro was not a confirmed character.

Lex and Bane were confirmed without being announced as they had traits mentioned and such.
They were through screenshots/concept art. Nobody has posted anything about Doomsday or Hawkwoman that would confirm them.

Reedoms

Noob
I am predicting the last 4 match ups to either include.

Superman vs Doomsday
Superman vs Green Lantern
Aquaman vs Green Lantern
Green Lantern vs Raven.
You're forgetting Deathstroke and Catwoman who we already saw before. Unless that was just a ruse.

You're forgetting Deathstroke and Catwoman who we already saw before. Unless that was just a ruse.
That seems like a really underwhelming matchup. I don't personally care for, and I doubt others care that much either, over the ones I listed.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I am predicting the last 4 match ups to either include.

Superman vs Doomsday
Superman vs Green Lantern
Aquaman vs Green Lantern
Green Lantern vs Raven.
Aquaman will probably make it to finals considering how hype his reveal was. I want to see as much gameplay as I can from him lol.

Superman v. Doomsday has to be a match-up. So much hype.

I also like the idea of Raven v. Cyborg for fans of the Teen Titans show. It could also be Raven v. Nightwing or Deathstroke but neither Nightwing or Deathstroke is going by the same name they had in TT so I don't think it would be as recognizable a match-up.

Finally, Green Lantern v. Hawkgirl!

trufenix

bye felicia
GL is definitiely going up against Sinestro in the arena. And Superman / Doomsday and Deathstroke v Arrow are locks. The only real question is who the second girl fight is gonna be. Al;though GL / Aquaman would be a pretty interesting race.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
GL is definitiely going up against Sinestro in the arena. And Superman / Doomsday and Deathstroke v Arrow are locks. The only real question is who the second girl fight is gonna be. Al;though GL / Aquaman would be a pretty interesting race.
i dont think sinestro, doomsdat, or Aquaman are in the arena seeing as when it started there were 15 characters officially revealed and 16 slots and Shazam became the last one...i could be wrong though

i dont think sinestro, doomsdat, or Aquaman are in the arena seeing as when it started there were 15 characters officially revealed and 16 slots and Shazam became the last one...i could be wrong though
IMO, the Arena's the best place to reveal new characters without having to make a full story trailer like they did for Aquaman.

I don´t think we will have aquaman in the areana wouldn´t make sense to make a trailer and then put them in the arena, I think the reveal character in the arena wont have a trailer and vice versa.

We also saw in the annoucement video about teen titan cast so maybe we see teen titan battle not sure, but they pritty must release a character in the next two arena battle or they will pritty much be a let down since we had a look at 3 new character this week, also the fact that it cheaper for them to make the reveal in arena battle then making a trailer.

trufenix

bye felicia
Because this is a popularity contest advertised to the entire earth on facebook and twitter. Not some dusty corner of comicvine. Your mom is the target audience because you can't have a popularity contest between two characters nobody knows.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Why you say that? A lot of people knows them, and what's the problem if anyone doesn't know them, they can vote anyway

While you have a point, that's kind of the reason for the celebrities, to weigh in on these characters. After all...who the hell knows who Shazam is that isn't at least a casual comic fan?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Because this is a popularity contest advertised to the entire earth on facebook and twitter. Not some dusty corner of comicvine. Your mom is the target audience because you can't have a popularity contest between two characters nobody knows.

"Nobody" is subjective. Who knows Cyborg? Nightwing? Green Arrow? Deathstroke? Shazam? Grundy? Etc....