What's new

Guide Comprehensive Guide to Cyborg

BGMD

Noob
Cyborgs, I don't know if you have watched Zatanna stream, but there was some info that Paulo said no one uses so it might be unknown. j2 from grapple can be hit confirmed to b3. I wouldn't know because I don't follow this board thoroughly so please excuse me if it's known.

starts at 7:30

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Cyborgs, I don't know if you have watched Zatanna stream, but there was some info that Paulo said no one uses so it might be unknown. j2 from grapple can be hit confirmed to b3. I wouldn't know because I don't follow this board thoroughly so please excuse me if it's known.

starts at 7:30

Sigh... yes it has been known for a while. And No it can't be hit-confirmed. It should only be used when you know you will be wiff punishing with your grapple (IE Scorpions teleport). It is great damage though when you get the chance to use it. Can use meter on block to make it safe.

The reason people do not see it done often is because of two main reasons:

1. Grappling over someone in an attempt to generate offense is for the most part suicide against a competent opponent. Especially since the universal D2 anti-air buff. You lose your ground and risk getting anti-aired... It has its uses if you know you can wiff punish with Grapple-J2 which is situational, or in the corner for someset ups.

2. No one really mains Cyborg competitively except for 2-3 people....

Also: New Cyborg info is in http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-singularity-has-arrived-the-cyborg-guide.30368/

I wish people would stop visiting this page as it has some incorrect/outdated info that can be confusing

BGMD

Noob
I wish people would stop visiting this page as it has some incorrect/outdated info that can be confusing
Ok, I'm sorry. It was kinda weird that something like this wouldn't be known, but this board is kinda looking dead atm so idk.
Again, didn't mean any harm. I'm a "2013 person" so it's only natural I'm little more stupid.

p.s. why not lock and unstick thread?

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
I apologize I haven't updated the guide in a while I have sense switched mains. All the info I listed was based on the game builds before a few of the patches.