What's new

Complete Winter Brawl 5 MK vs DC Tournament videos, Winners, Losers and Grand finals.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
MKvDC

1 ~ reo
2 ~ tom brady
3 ~ rissing
4 ~ riu48
5 ~ reythegreat
6 ~ thtb
7 ~ dancock
8 ~ krayzie bone
9 ~ storms
10 ~ 9.95
11 ~ shock
12 ~ darkrob

Winners Final

Losers Final

Grand Finals

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I did horrible this time... lmao. Last time I was 4th... :( My goal was to come in top 3... lmao. Oh well, on to MK9!!! :D

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I did horrible this time... lmao. Last time I was 4th... :( My goal was to come in top 3... lmao. Oh well, on to MK9!!! :D
I had no goals for this tournament... lol

This game needs to be given a proper burial. MK9 is on the way baby!

DrDogg

Noob
MKvDC

1 ~ reo
2 ~ tom brady
3 ~ rissing
4 ~ riu48
5 ~ reythegreat
6 ~ thtb
7 ~ dancock
8 ~ krayzie bone
9 ~ storms
10 ~ 9.95
11 ~ shock
12 ~ darkrob
Was the tournament single elimination or round robin? In a normal double elim format, that list would look more like this:

1 ~ reo
2 ~ tom brady
3 ~ rissing
4 ~ riu48
5 ~ reythegreat
5 ~ thtb
7 ~ dancock
7 ~ krayzie bone
9 ~ storms
9 ~ 9.95
9 ~ shock
9 ~ darkrob

Thanks for the vids though. Did you get winners/losers/grand finals?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Was the tournament single elimination or round robin? In a normal double elim format, that list would look more like this:

1 ~ reo
2 ~ tom brady
3 ~ rissing
4 ~ riu48
5 ~ reythegreat
5 ~ thtb
7 ~ dancock
7 ~ krayzie bone
9 ~ storms
9 ~ 9.95
9 ~ shock
9 ~ darkrob

Thanks for the vids though. Did you get winners/losers/grand finals?

double elim format

it was more like this, but i was trying to keep it simple, guess i had it wrong when i posted the results.

1 ~ reo
2 ~ tom brady
3 ~ rissing
4 ~ riu48
5 ~ reythegreat
5 ~ thtb
5 ~ dancock
8 ~ krayzie bone
8 ~ storms
8 ~ 9.95
12 ~ shock
12 ~ darkrob

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Me playing Shock... that was in his 11th minute of him touching MKDC ever... I wasn't about to be an asshole. :)

Props to him for joining up in the tournament btw... he hates MKDC... obviously. :)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
He couldn't even use his stick for the game. :(

Even I was saddened about that.

Whats the deal with these comments being made about me on here?

"We know you're not getting a job here" What the hell does that even mean?

Very sad. Nice videos. Could of really did without the comments though. All i hear is a bunch of people making fun of me. And did i hear someone making fun of the fact that my matches were deleted off my PC at NEC? How is that a joke? Let alone why would anyone make a joke about that. Very fucked up. Though not surprised.

Later... i guess. Nice job making yourselves look bad. To whoever edited these videos: you might wanna take that out. NO idea why you even left it there. Nice way to make me look bad when i havent done anything wrong. When in fact, someone else is wrong, yet is making a joke out of me? Wow. Again, not surprised.

"Fine" "Fine" - What is this supposed to be? Me being mocked? Holy shit that is low.

DanCock

Cock Master!!

Very sad. Nice videos. Could of really did without the comments though. All i hear is a bunch of people making fun of me. And did i hear someone making fun of the fact that my matches were deleted off my PC at NEC? How is that a joke? Let alone why would anyone make a joke about that. Very fucked up. Though not surprised.

Later... i guess. Nice job making yourselves look bad. To whoever edited these videos: you might wanna take that out. NO idea why you even left it there. Nice way to make me look bad when i havent done anything wrong. When in fact, someone else is wrong, yet is making a joke out of me? Wow. Again, not surprised.
im confused :confused: im editing the vids, i havent watched the vids but where are the comments being made? some one posting some where? or just random people talking in the background??

I downloaded the video in case anyone tries to say it never happened after you take it down. Whoever is responsible this time better step forward unlike NEC. Now i know whoever did that is being protected. Fuckin unbelievable.

RIP MKDC.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I downloaded the video in case anyone tries to say it never happened after you take it down. Whoever is responsible this time better step forward unlike NEC. Now i know whoever did that is being protected. Fuckin unbelievable.

RIP MKDC.
Chill out, haters gonna hate man.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

"Fine" "Fine" - What is this supposed to be? Me being mocked? Holy shit that is low.
I recorded that video. I have no idea who said that, but so what? Like Juggs said...

Don't let anyone bring you down, dude... especially over something so stupid. Everyone knows you're the combo king. Don't let anyone get to you by a comment.

Shit, imagine where Ed Boon and team would be if they let hate stop them from doing what they love... we wouldn't have an MK9.

Brush it off your shoulders, bro... not worth getting upset over.

DrDogg

Noob

Seriously? You need to chill out man. I didn't even listen to any of that until you pointed it out here. And even after pointing it out, it still doesn't make any sense to me. Only about 5 people in the gaming world would take any of what was said to mean a bash against you. Anyone else will just ignore it as random background chatter.

Do you really care what those 5 people think?

:coffee:

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Check you know i love you and if you dont realize that then idk what to say, but you need to grow some thick skin and just ignore all the people talking smack. i believe it was just one guy though..

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Good shit Dan, thanks for recording/uploading these vids. VGGS to all the people playing. I look forward to playin MK9 with all of you since i passed on MKDC.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Watched most of them, good stuff guys. It was very nice to see MKDC and the rest of the new generation games coming to tournaments, too bad that it is kind of late cause of MK9. However- good shit!!!!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Good shit Dan, thanks for recording/uploading these vids. VGGS to all the people playing. I look forward to playin MK9 with all of you since i passed on MKDC.
Storms capped. i just edited and uploaded :) but yea your welcome :D