What's new

Complete Guide to Interactables

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
And some characters should have better stance switches than others, with more active interactable-dodging frames and faster recoveries. Superman should have the best stance switch
Ill take your atlantis info and try and add to OP, although I think yours goes into more detail than punishing.

If you find any other stuff just PM me and ill make sure to incorporate it in the guide somehow. You will receive credit ofc

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
And get armored through for a full combo punish. Not always the best idea :)
meterburn throw em o3o
And some characters should have better stance switches than others, with more active interactable-dodging frames and faster recoveries. Superman should have the best stance switch
what do u mean by stance switches? do u mean his trait? or the stance button? do u mean stance switching actually has a use in this game? or what?

4x4lo8o

Noob
what do u mean by stance switches? do u mean his trait? or the stance button? do u mean stance switching actually has a use in this game? or what?
No, it doesn't do anything other than affecting certain combos. We were joking that it should

4x4lo8o

Noob
which combos does it effect? or who?
I know GL has a combo it affects, but I'm not sure which one. I think there's some others, but I don't know specifics. Mayo made a video about it awhile back too.

It's just like MK9 where stance wasn't supposed to affect anything but it did anyway.

Zoidberg747

Added the general info to the OP. Thanks to 4x4lo8o, some of his data made the process faster.

Ill be continuing with punishment, and then going on to uses. I am also looking to incorporate some great writeups that 4x4lo8o did as well. Stay tuned.

Tried to search the forums but didn't find anything on the subject.
Is there any character specific interactebles? I mean flash has the thing with the car on wayne manor entrance (right?) but is there any else?

Zoidberg747

Tried to search the forums but didn't find anything on the subject.
Is there any character specific interactebles? I mean flash has the thing with the car on wayne manor entrance (right?) but is there any else?
They are all divided into three categories: Acrobatic, Power, and Gadget. Gadget characters include batgirl, Green Arrow, Catwoman, etc. Power characters include Superman, Doomsday, Grundy etc. And Acrobatic characters include Raven, Flash, KF etc.

I have never seen a character specific interactible, but I havent tested extensively enough to say for certain there isnt one.

Justice

Noob
The interactibles aren't character-specific per-se but some have unique animations like Flash on the car at Wayne Manor. It's time to do a little research I think ;)

Zoidberg747

The interactibles aren't character-specific per-se but some have unique animations like Flash on the car at Wayne Manor. It's time to do a little research I think ;)
But does it have a different effect or is it just a different animation?

Just a different animation as far as I can tell.
But most acrobatic characters would just jump away from the car though, so wouldn't you call that "character specific"?
I mean the effect seems to be different, or can all acrobatic characters make damage by car.

Also, I've seen Joker grab the gun off the mechanical guard, on the left side of strykers island - cell block, and shooting.
But I haven't seen any other gadget characters do that. And haven't access to my ps right now so I can't test it out.

Ok so i tried it out. Flash is able to grab his opponent and bang his head into the hood of the car on Wayne manor, but CW is only able to jump off it.
So both are acrobatic characters so the intractable could be called character specific imo.
Do you guys know of any else?

Zoidberg747

Ok so i tried it out. Flash is able to grab his opponent and bang his head into the hood of the car on Wayne manor, but CW is only able to jump off it.
So both are acrobatic characters so the intractable could be called character specific imo.
Do you guys know of any else?
Catwoman is gadget. That is interesting though, I dont know of anything else.