What's new

Guide - Goro Complete Guide to Dragon Fangs Goro

Any tips for connecting the D1 after Shokan Blast? I swear this thing feels tighter then any other 1 frame link I've tried. I can get it maybe 1/10 times. But it just feels completely random when it does connect. I can't get the timing down for shit!

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Any tips for connecting the D1 after Shokan Blast? I swear this thing feels tighter then any other 1 frame link I've tried. I can get it maybe 1/10 times. But it just feels completely random when it does connect. I can't get the timing down for shit!
Not sure, I have no problem with it, it is hard, but not that hard for me.

Try not to mash it out, there is a certain timing to it, window is very small so you have to be on point. Keep watching the videos posted and look at the animation on when he hit d1 and go from there.

Not sure, I have no problem with it, it is hard, but not that hard for me.

Try not to mash it out, there is a certain timing to it, window is very small so you have to be on point. Keep watching the videos posted and look at the animation on when he hit d1 and go from there.
I guess thats all i can really do huh? Thanks.

I've been in the lab with Goro for a bit now. Definitely enjoying the character.

One thing I noticed is that this *combo* whiffs on females now.
*F3~DB2+blk, F3, B12U2, 4 (21)~DBF3*

I recommend this as an alternative:

F3~DB2+blk, B12U2, B12U2, S3~DBF3 = 42%

I'm unsure if 42% is the highest optimal damage you could get off females for one bar mid-screen. If anyone knows a more optimal combo for females off of the F3 please let me know.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I've been in the lab with Goro for a bit now. Definitely enjoying the character.

One thing I noticed is that this *combo* whiffs on females now.
*F3~DB2+blk, F3, B12U2, 4 (21)~DBF3*

I recommend this as an alternative:

F3~DB2+blk, B12U2, B12U2, S3~DBF3 = 42%

I'm unsure if 42% is the highest optimal damage you could get off females for one bar mid-screen. If anyone knows a more optimal combo for females off of the F3 please let me know.
Yeah, I have been meaning to make a video on that and I just haven't got around to doing it. Thanks for posting it. I will update it in the OP.

I have told people about it but that's about it.