What's new

Community's Agreement about B*******

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Injustice is about to launch, and you can already hear the crying of a thousand Filthy Casuals™ crying for nerfs.

"KF vortex is broken"
"Deathstroke's spamming (Filthy Casual™ word)"
"Dashing is too awkward"

As the game evolves new stuff will be discovered and ways to counter that stuff. This happens with every fighting game. This happened with MK. This happened to our friendly neighbour Kano.

Do we want Kanos in Injustice? No we don't.

So I propose an agreement between the real members of the community, who's voice actually counts for something. With people who actually know what they're doing and would like the game to grow and flourish in the tournament scene.

We will not bitch.
We will not cry.
We are the Injustice Community.

Of course, I'm not saying "don't patch infinites", all the obvious broken crap from a fundamental level should be (and will be) patched. I'm just saying, calm your horses. Watch your words/videos. Learn the game. Then come back at us with new ways to play the game.

That is all.

SZSR

Noob

Seriously, we don't need another Kano and Raiden nerf like what happened in early MK9. The broken stuff like infinites need to get out of the way and then people need to suck it up.

Nothing is completely unbeatable. We all have to take defeats in life to learn.

Characters will develop love how people are harping about characters that are just being used at a premature level, SMH. Use your head for once and think.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I agree. Perhaps with not such... lively language, but agree nonetheless.

I'm not one to complain about characters either way, though. If I feel like the cause of a loss is anything but myself, I tend to just stop playing as opposed to complain :p Usually just means it ain't the game for me.

With the exception of bugs/exploits/etc, of course. Thaaat's where I'm ready to be vocal, as you say.

You know there's people today complain about "Why do tournament players don't use low tier characters, I find it more respectable using Kano over Kabal" or "My character sucks" well they don't have to suck that bad and might be actually good, if you let the game develop so 2 years down the road you don't whine.