What's new

Strategy Community Level Up Project

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
SPECIAL NOTE: If you just want help with fundamentals, the players in the volunteer section surely wouldn't mind just helping you with that if say you don't necesarily want to learn a specific character or changed your mind and just wanna get feedback on how to improve fundamentally speaking.

Espio

Glad to help with beginner/intermediate Reptile and CSZ (if you think I'm good enough)
psn KILLA_xFriction
Friction please, you know you're good enough for this <3. Reptile and CSZ players will be delighted to have your help :).

I would love to learn Ermac fundamentals! Lol someone please help
Check the volunteer list Killphil has a nasty Ermac and is on both consoles and will help you out.

Can I sign up to get fundamentals? I needs em!!
Contact the person of choice you want to help you with fundamentals :).

Fundamentals sound good.

XBL: tothearks (Kabal - Mileena)
Question, you're adding your name to the volunteer list or you're seeking help? Just want to clarify.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I wasnt planning to volunteer to teach... unless its to beginners that want skatlet help. I dont think im very good and have plenty of bad habits to break, I was kinda hoping for someone advanced/expert that I could learn from. I am more than willing to help beginners and totally believe in paying it forward, I just dont know that ive earned my spot as someone that should be telling others how its done, not at intermediate or expert level anayway.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I wasnt planning to volunteer to teach... unless its to beginners that want skatlet help. I dont think im very good and have plenty of bad habits to break, I was kinda hoping for someone advanced/expert that I could learn from. I am more than willing to help beginners and totally believe in paying it forward, I just dont know that ive earned my spot as someone that should be telling others how its done, not at intermediate or expert level anayway.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo
If you can recognize your weaknesses, you can tell people not to do that, and find someone else who can help you with that.

Or you could find your strenghts and help them in that area etc.

Flagg

Noob
Things i've gotten better at: whiff punishing, standing anti airs, improved spacing

Things I need to improve on: using d1 to punish cross overs, comboing then off said d1 punish, converting a mid air punch into a AA combo once I land and counter poking.