What's new

Strategy Community Level Up Project

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Hello everyone :).

So I keep hearing on TYM and through other forms of communication that spacing, footsies, patience etc are some of the biggest areas people want to grow and work on as players.

My idea here is to make a list of people who will help out members of the community whether they're at an intermediate, beginner, or whatever the skill level might be for a given person to improve in areas they wish to grow in.

For now, I want to use this idea for MK9, but I'd like to see it transition over for Injustice too since it's coming out soon.

If anybody is interested in the project/helping out please post your information so players can get in touch with specific players, who play certain characters and on each system and contact them to help you learn the ins and outs of your respective character(s) of interest.

This isn't for match up experience per se.

I'll start this off. For volunteers: list only the characters you have really in depth knowledge of, they don't have to be mains or secondaries mind you.
List of Volunteers
1. Espio PSN: Espio872 Skype: Espio872 Characters: Stryker, Jade, Sheeva, Kitana, Rain.
2. STB Chongo XBL: Chongo Is Free PSN: Hi_Im_Free Characters: Reptile, Cage, Jax, Noob, Sub-Zero​
3. @Johnny2D Xbl: xJohnny2dx Characters:Skarlet & Jade.​
4. Zoidberg747 XBL: Zoidberg747 Characters: Baraka,Liu, Sindel, Ermac​
5. V1Gilante XBL: Jeff n2Relax Characters: Kabal Cage Sub Shang​
6. Ghostface777o0o PSN: ghostface777o0o or KILLA_xGHOST Characters: Smoke​
7. Killphil PSN: Killphil89 XBL: AmyRose45 Characters: Ermac, Jax, CSZ​
8. xFriction_Burnx PSN: KILLA_xFriction Characters: Reptile, CSZ​
9. totheark XBL: tothearks Characters: Kabal ,Mileena​
10. RYX PSN: Evil_PandasXD, clan tag is KILLA_FROSTING Characters:Noob Saibot, Reptile, Sektor​

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I love the idea. I think im an intetmediate player and love leveling up. I play online a lot and offline in minnesota. I main Skarlet but dabble in jade as a pocket, and have a basic knowledge of several others, freddy ermac quan stryker shang. Im interested in leveling everybody up and learning more characters.

Xbl: xJohnny2dx

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

XBL: KARS1215

Characters: Scorpion, Noob, Liu Kang, Sub-Zero, Ermac, Rain, Jade, Cage, Kano, Jax, Baraka, Stryker, Raiden, Kung Lao, and Kenshi.

I just picked up Sindel as well.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I am willing to help out beginner level Smoke mains.

PSN: ghostface777o0o or KILLA_xGHOST

I can't stress the beginner part enough.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
So what is the point of this exactly? Like is it teaching someone our character, or is it showing fundamentals?

Just curious.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
PSN: Killphil89

XBL:......AmyRose45(its my gf's account, as I refuse to pay for my own when I can just use hers)

Characters: Ermac, Jax, Csub

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Updating right now guys, give me a bit, glad there's interest.

So what is the point of this exactly? Like is it teaching someone our character, or is it showing fundamentals?

Just curious.
It's both actually, the goal is to help the fundamentals of new players so they have a strong foundation to build on their skills with their chosen character(s), it gives them a knowledgable player that they can play regularly, bounce ideas off and see their playstyles and such which allows them to learn through experience (if that makes sense).

I added my skype, just because I get people sometimes that like to go over things with my characters or fundamentals from time to time, so it's just giving people more options and more community interaction :).

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
this is awesome, it sucks to live on the other corner of the world where internet can't work to fast for this :(