What's new

Comicpalooza 2 Tournament Results! (houston tx)

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I'm feeling kind of sick. I can't believe what I saw there. I'm actually disgusted... because that Skarlet was fucking disgusting.

That was the best, most entertaining Skarlet play I've ever seen. Good god. His Freddy was amazing too, but that Skarlet!...
yeah scar's skarlett is the best... it was only his 2nd offline tournament... me and him play a lot lately cus he lives like 5 minutes away... he usually always bodies me.. lol. i know his skarlett so i had a chance and thats why i put him in losers.. but could of gone either way.. at MLG Anaheim he will be even better

Cat

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Just wanted to give props to everyone at the tournament. Got to meet new players and revisit old ones from Showdown and GatoCon. Everyone was incredibly cool to talk to. Sorry for not sticking around, though. I was really hoping to get in some casuals, but there were some family issues I had to contend with on the side.

Huge shout outs to the MK scene in Texas. You guys in Houston a doing a great job.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Ummmmm Cat there was a Big D there?!?! What a fucking chump. I need to see a video of this tool playing

Reactions: Cat
Nice performance from everyone but me I was horrible,I didn't sleep before the tourney since working graveyard that night before but no doubt I had a fun time in my first major no shame in losing.
Special Grat's to Cat for taking the tourney and starcharger for been a great opponent huge respect for you.
Also hugs to all the cry babies who lost and show their true nature *pathetic* lol.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Great job to everyone. Really great showings by Cat, Krayzie, and scar. Wanted a few more casuals and some kabal advice but turns out we had to get going. impressive performance by grolar too, doin work with noob. Really cool guys and fun tournament. Look forward to the next one!!!

Cat

Ummmmm Cat there was a Big D there?!?! What a fucking chump. I need to see a video of this tool playing
yeah some imposter..i didnt even find out who he was cus i was setting up the stream.. and i dont we got him to play on stream... think he went 1-2 or something

Cat

Nice performance from everyone but me I was horrible,I didn't sleep before the tourney since working graveyard that night before but no doubt I had a fun time in my first major no shame in losing.
Special Grat's to Cat for taking the tourney and starcharger for been a great opponent huge respect for you.
Also hugs to all the cry babies who lost and show their true nature *pathetic* lol.
same here bro.. worked all night till 11am that morning and didnt get no sleep.. but im used to it.. you did good i was impressed on how many diff char i saw you pick..

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
@EGP_Krayzie is a beast! No disrespect to anyone but Texas is lucky you didn't sleep for 40 hours. Shoutouts to Scar and Cat....legit competitors, mad respect.

Reactions: Cat

Cat

LOL why is Big D still in the NFG rankings? he got blown the fuck up.

#kappa but seriously awesome shit cat your kabal is amazing
Thanks man. Been working with him a lot. Coming up with new shit :). And Krayzie is really good with cyrax. I don't think anyone knows the char like he does