What's new

Comicpalooza 2 Tournament Results! (houston tx)

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...

Had a blast at the event, even though i was running on no sleep like krayzie..good turn out overall and i hope the stream went well for you guys watching from home.. special shot outs to K7 for making it out here from Oklahoma, and as well to Krayzie for making the long trip from Socal.. you guys need to hear this mans experience on the way here.. nuts.. wish the trip went better, but glad he made it safe overall... also like to thank all the Louisiana ppl like Eklectic, Grolabear, and the rest of the crew.. 6v6 was fun and Eklectic definelty put in work with sektor... also thanks to the
valley guys for making the trip as well.. no Mr.mileena but i understand he has to take care of school business first.. also thanks to Showtime Starcharger28 and Scar for helping me with the stream and what not... anyways.. make sure to follow Twitch.tv/kombathouston for future streams as well.

ComicpaloozaMainBanner2.png

Results: *
1 KH CAT (TX)
2 EGP Krayzie (CA)
3 KH Scar (TX)
4 KH Showtime
5 GOL Eklectic
5 Grolarbears
7 Devil Jim
7 MKU MyGod
9 MKU Scrubylicious88
9 Tattoo Chris
9 3 Pieces of Bread
9 StarCharger
13 Drago
13 kevo8390
13 Ermaculate_Slim
13 BigMilk
17 CaptainJFA
17 Jewelman
17 Wayfaring Stranger
17 GOL Guy in Green
17 Khoatic Shang
17 Garrett T
17 Joe Under the Radar
17 Trisult
25 JoeEni Backdoe (Forfeited)
25 loowig
25 AJ Ponce
25 TEMP
25 John D
25 Big D (some phony) lol
25 K7l33tha
25 Charlie B.
33 Adrian Marshall
33 Damian Eustate
33 Cameron Bell

Tournament Matches (a Ton more matches on Youtube.com/Kombathouston)

Winners Finals KH Cat vs EGP Krayzie

Losers Finals KH Scar Vs EGP Krayzie

Grand Finals KH Cat vs EGP Krayzie

The Rest of These Matches i though were Really Hyped

Grolarbear vs KH Scar

KH Showtime vs KH Scar

KH Cat vs Gol Eklectic

Gol Eklectic vs KH Showtime

K7l33tha vs Gol Eklectic

And heres the 6 vs 6 Money match between Texas and Lousiana Playlist..
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL49C0BCEA5D4F1982&feature=view_all

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Awesome stuff Cat and shout outs to Krayzie for traveling all the way to Texas to support the scene. Also Scar for busting out the best Skarlet I've ever seen. Such an awesome tournament!!

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Check the Winners finals match @02:14 Cyrax needs it! -_- lol.. also nice set up in the corner @03:18 by krayzie! meter drain glitch exposing itself at 30 seconds of the video as well.. lol.. good stuff to everyone who came out for this.. it was awesome

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I just woke up confused. The last thing I remember was being in a bus. :( lol

Hype tournament. I'd definitely come again, but next time on a plane.

I seriously thought I was gonna go 0-2 on this one when I got off the bus... lol It was nice meeting some of you for the first time, and it was a pleasure playing Cat, Scar, Showtime and the crew. Hope you guys make it to a Redemption tournament sometime in the future.

prospic

Noob
It. Was nice playing you krazie and k7 even tho I didn't join the tourny cause of work. Yeah krazie you brought the bombs from cyrax lol. Jk. Good stuff !

Cat

I just woke up confused. The last thing I remember was being in a bus. :( lol

Hype tournament. I'd definitely come again, but next time on a plane.

I seriously thought I was gonna go 0-2 on this one when I got off the bus... lol It was nice meeting some of you for the first time, and it was a pleasure playing Cat, Scar, Showtime and the crew. Hope you guys make it to a Redemption tournament sometime in the future.
yah man thanks for making the trip.. we will all see you at anaheim!... and you need to tell these ppl the Greyhound Bomb squads/FBI/Dogs/death to everyone praise ala.. story. lol

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
At the greyhound station in Dallas on my laptop. This was a fun event. Even though I was disappointed in my tourney performance, casuals were great, and doing commentary was super fun. Adjusting from online to offline is very tricky esp w Kabal. Shoutouts to all the Houston guys and Krayzie and everyone I met this weekend. Great experience.

Reactions: Cat

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
yah man thanks for making the trip.. we will all see you at anaheim!... and you need to tell these ppl the Greyhound Bomb squads/FBI/Dogs/death to everyone praise ala.. story. lol
Man... why me? I was 4 hours away too... lol

Cat

Great job.

Another win with Kabal. Just like how it should be from now on. I am proud.
haha thanks my kabal brother... kabal taking over the world... you dont see kabal top 5? post anymore.. ppl just know.. lol

Reactions: REO

Cat

Good shit guys!
:)
I wish I could have made it, but Cat, thank you for making the tournament semi- beautiful.

Without me, tournaments are not very pretty or classy, but you did a classy job!
haha thanks.. would of been great to have you.. i did the best i could.. and from the stream chat it looks like eklectic made it beautiful. lol

Cat

Any more matches with grolar bear? That guys noob is the shit
probably on the stream archive i will have to go in there and upload more videos.. his noob was impressive

ohh yeah.. check out the 6v6 texas vs louisiana.. he played quite a few matches there.. link to playlist on the bottom of the first post

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I'm feeling kind of sick. I can't believe what I saw there. I'm actually disgusted... because that Skarlet was fucking disgusting.

That was the best, most entertaining Skarlet play I've ever seen. Good god. His Freddy was amazing too, but that Skarlet!...

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
KombatHouston vs GOL Louisiana 6v6

KombatHouston:Showtime(Cage), Starcharger(Kitana), Emperor Scar(Freddy), DevilJim(Mileena), Cat(Kabal), CaptainJFA(Sindel)

Louisiana:Eklectic(Sektor), Grolarbear(Noob Saibot), Garret T(Smoke), Guy in Green(Cage), 3 Pieces of Bread(Sonya), Ermaculate Slim(Ermac)

Check it out HYPE!

prospic

Noob
I'm feeling kind of sick. I can't believe what I saw there. I'm actually disgusted... because that Skarlet was fucking disgusting.

That was the best, most entertaining Skarlet play I've ever seen. Good god. His Freddy was amazing too, but that Skarlet!...
Scar will be at MLG exposing people.